🐇,🩷 One then the other 🤷‍♂️

*+3rd person+*

Afton then them. They go where ever he goes. They piece together the broken shards left behind. They mend the broken souls, left behind by him. They fix what he broke because they knew he would never fix it. He'll never change no matter what form he takes. Be it a virus, a corpse, or a fiery pile of mush, he stays the same horrid man.

They are often dubbed the golden duo because of the shared body they reside in most of the time, other times they reside in arcade machines. They cut the strings on his brainwashed followers. They would do anything to prevent Afton from getting what he wants. They sometimes wish to kill him but they want him to suffer. They'll kill him once he's thoroughly experienced what he put innocent people through.

They've got their own problems with Afton, one of them being his victim and the other being his kid who he tortured to no end. Most people believe that the one named Cassidy, Afton's last victim, is the most vengeful, some believing that the other child, who is nameless but calls himself CC, doesn't even want revenge, but quite the contrary. For he is often the most willing to do anything to get his vengeance.

They sometimes merge, becoming one tied together soul, dubbed Andrew. In this form, they torture Afton. Andrew also possesses an animatronic dubbed "The Stitchwraith".

Them combined is an unstoppable force willing to sacrifice themselves to save those that Afton has wronged.

Authors note:
Word count (not counting authors note): 255

WOAH RANDOM BURST OF WRITING MOTIVATION.