Chapter 212 Aren't all men like this?

Comenzar desde el principio

As an Omega, he is definitely not as powerful as an Alpha. Yun Ziqiu easily subdued Xia Yuandan.

Not long after, there was an ambiguous sound in the bathroom. Even if the door was closed, it could not hide the movement inside.

Mrs. Yun and Gu Simeng came to the hospital and found the bodyguard standing at the door of the ward, but there was no sign of Yun Ziqiu in the ward. Xia Kangan was lying alone in the ward, sleeping peacefully.

"Why is there no escort arranged to take care of Kang An in the ward?"

Mrs. Yun was extremely dissatisfied and was about to ask Gu Simeng to go to the nurse station to inquire about the situation.

She heard a muffled gasp coming from her.

Madam Yun's face instantly darkened. She walked to the bathroom door and heard a slight noise coming from inside.

"Would you like to make trouble again?"

"Put your legs up!"

"You are such a waste!"

"You've already given birth to a child, and you're still so tight!"

If it weren't for the familiar voice, Mrs. Yun would have been unable to connect the prodigal son inside with her grandson.

How unbearable is this? That's what you do in a hospital room!

This damn vixen shamelessly seduces men!

Mrs. Yun clenched the crutch in her hand tightly, scolding Xia Yuandan in her heart for not knowing how to behave.

"Yun Ziqiu, you've had enough!"

"Let me go!"

"This is a hospital!"

Xia Yuandan's voice of resistance came, followed by Yun Ziqiu's suppressed voice: "Be good and I will end it quickly. Otherwise, don't blame me for doing it a few more times!"

"You have a fiancée, go find her!"

"I just want to find you! It's so comfortable here."

What he said next became increasingly unpleasant to listen to.

Mrs. Yun and Gu Simeng both looked ugly.

Where Xia Yuandan was seducing Yun Ziqiu, it was Yun Ziqiu who was shamelessly pestering Xia Yuandan.

Mrs. Yun could no longer hold back. She raised her crutch and knocked hard on the door, reminding the two people inside to end it quickly.

The sudden knock on the door made Xia Yuandan's body tense.

Yun Ziqiu hugged his waist and kissed his pale face: "What are you afraid of! Relax! I'm here!"

It was because of Yun Ziqiu that he endured this humiliation.

Xia Yuandan beat him: "Let me go!"

Yun Ziqiu lowered her head to seal his lips, pressed him against the sink, and sped up.

Mrs. Yun saw that the sound inside did not stop, but intensified. Her face became even more ugly, and she really wanted to have the door removed.

In the end, Mrs. Yun still held back.

She walked out of the ward with a livid face.

Gu Simeng followed her with red eyes. She squeezed her palms so tightly that her nails dug into her flesh.

She hated it so much in her heart!

How could someone like Xia Yuandan win Yun Ziqiu's love?

Not only Yun Ziqiu, but also Gu Xiangjin was fascinated by him!