Chapter 210 Don't cry

Start from the beginning

There was no one to disturb him in the living room, so Yun Ziqiu became even more aggressive. He took out the belt from Xia Yuandan's pants and tied his hands together.

Staring at the rebellious Omega beneath him, Yun Ziqiu's eyes were filled with anger and desire. He didn't know what was wrong with him. He would lose control when meeting Xia Yuandan.

Feeling something strange behind him, Xia Yuandan's scalp tingled: "Yun Ziqiu, you and Gu Simeng are getting married soon. Why do you do this to me if you have a wife? Do you like me or forget about me?" Don’t you want to leave me?”

The movement of Yun Ziqiu's hand suddenly froze, and he quickly let go of Xia Yuandan as if he had been burned.

"Stop dreaming! Would I like someone like you? Don't be so self-righteous! It's just that you are coquettish and promiscuous enough to sleep more comfortably."

Yun Ziqiu's voice was loud, but he obviously lacked confidence.

Xia Yuandan saw that the provocation method was effective, and he immediately said: "Since you don't like me, just let me go. Give Kang'an back to me, and we will go far away and never appear in front of you again."

"You really want to leave me?" After blurting out these words, Yun Ziqiu regretted it.

You can have as many Omegas as you want on Summer and New Year's Day, and there is no need to miss them.

As if to save face for himself, he quickly said, "Don't worry, I'm not interested in you!"

"Then return Kang'an to me——"

Before Xia Yuandan finished speaking, Yun Ziqiu had already walked out of the villa quickly.

He didn't even bother to pick up his coat. He was moving quickly to avoid something.

After walking out of the villa, Yun Ziqiu sat in the car and patted the steering wheel hard.

When Xia Yuandan questioned him just now, for a moment, he wanted to say "I like you."

But soon he denied it in his heart!

This is simply not true!

He would not fall in love with anyone, especially someone like Xia Yuandan.

Yun Ziqiu took out a cigarette and took a long drag. The spicy smell of tobacco invaded his lungs and made him sober.

right! He doesn't like Xia Yuandan!

Xia Yuandan betrayed him and hooked up with Gu Xiangjin, and he should pay the price for it!

Keeping him by your side is to atone for your sins!

These are the retributions Xia Yuandan deserves, he deserves it!

*

After the unhappy ending that day, Yun Ziqiu never appeared again.

Xia Yuandan tried to contact him, but the bodyguards and servants did not cooperate at all.

After asking too many times, the servant said in embarrassment: "Mr. Xia, without Mr. Yun's order, we dare not let you contact him. If you wait a few more days, maybe Mr. Yun will come to the villa to find you."

Xia Yuandan couldn't wait any longer. He was afraid that the Yun family would really announce Xia Kang'an's identity to the outside world.

Yun Ziqiu hasn't been to the villa for many days. It's not that he doesn't want to go, but that Xia Kang'an is sick.

Ever since he was forcefully brought back to Yun's house, Xia Kang'an kept crying and didn't like to eat.

Mrs. Yun was so anxious that she asked the servants and nannies to try to coax her. However, no matter how she coaxed or persuaded her, Xia Kangan kept crying to go home and find Xia Yuandan.