Hours passed, and I couldn't even blink anymore. My eyes are in so much pain, and I can barely look through them with how swollen they are from the crying.

I've sat in the chair by the couch the entire night, looking at him as if it's the last time I'll see him. And it might be.

I have no more tears to cry. I have no more voice. Even my throat is hoarse, and I barely made a sound.

14 hours I've been here without moving. And I don't feel like moving either.

It's almost 11 in the morning, and he is about to fall off my couch any moment. He's hanging off, sliding slowly in his sleep.

And as I watched, he finally slipped, smacking his head on the floor, which obviously woke him up.
Disorientation got to him, but he quickly gathered where he was after one quick look around.

'Amora.' He muttered my name, and then he finally looked around, seeing me. 'Amora.'

'Jimin.' I mumbled his name back in a monotone voice, getting up from the chair

'Baby, what's wrong? You don't look well.' He picked himself up, coming over to me in panic even in his state, but flinched when I slapped his hand away and took a step back

'Wh-'

'Don't you fucking dare touch me.'

He froze up in shock, his eyes threatening to jump out of his sockets.

'Where were you? Last night. Where did you go?' I asked in a broken voice, trying not to let my words choke me up

'I - I was - I was drinking.' He kept stumbling over his words

'Why?'

He just kept looking at me, not uttering a word.

'Haeun. Tell me. All of it.'

'Amora, I can't. I'm not ready yet.'

'No. You are going to tell me every fucking detail, or we are done. Here and now.' I will not be giving him anything anymore. Not until he speaks.

His panic was obvious as he started shaking, tearing up almost instantly. 'Amora, you don't mean that. Please don't say that.'

'I do mean it. And I will say it again if I have to.'

'Baby, pl-'

'I sat here last night while you sobbed your drunk ass off over her! Again!' I started screaming at him, rage and hurt boiling within me. 'You sat here and kept crying, telling me she's pregnant and that it should have been your baby! Telling me it should have been the two of you! Give me one good reason why I should not leave you!'

I thought I had no more tears left, but I was wrong. It was pouring out of my eyes and I couldn't even see him clearly.

'I - I couldn't -' nothing he says gets finished

'I am tired of being a second choice. No matter what I do, no matter how much I love you, it always goes back to her. It's always her. I can't do this.'

'It's not her! You're the one I want! I love you more than anything, baby. I swear! You're my one and only choice!'

'Then start talking. This is one and only chance or were through.'

'I'll tell you everything, but I'm begging you, don't leave me. Please.' He was crying much like last night. Maybe even worse.

'Don't come near me.' I took another step back. 'Just start talking.'

He started wiping his tears frantically, sniffing for a bit before he spoke.

'I have known her since we were kids. We grew up together, and we fell in love when we were in high school. Started dating when we were 17.'