30

DTHANG'S POV;

it has been a couple days since daniel last saw Marii that one night, he has been feeling so stupid since those last couple of days since he couldn't bring himself to  tell marii his actual feelings for her.

Daniel is sitting on the edge of his bed letting the sun hit his skin while he's doing some deep thinking but gets interrupted when BANDO bursts through his room door.

"wsp with you nigga, we haven't heard from you in a while, stop being so depressed and come outside" Bando stated with a slight concern in his tone

Daniel looked up from the floor and looked at bando
"first of all who tf did you even get in here? and i'm not tryna go outside so just leave it." He says with a slight annoyance in his tone since bando had interrupted his thinking,

Bando gives him the meanest mug he has seen in a while before saying, "nigga don't even worry about how i got here just get your ass out here, stop being scary and go talk to her"

bando then sits next to him on the bed and continues talking. "like bro you really walked out when you saw her behind you, that was your perfect chance to get your feelings out for her,dummy"

Daniel didn't even try to say anything back because he knew Bando was 100% right, he did walk out on Marii when he suddenly saw her behind him and wasted his perfect opportunity to express his feelings for her, He was also confused because he never had problems telling other bitches he wants them but everything was different when it came to Marii.

"yeah i guess you right.."
____________________________________
2 hours later

Daniel walked out the Rpt building with bando along his side, everybody was outside drinking and smoking, Bando had forced him to come outside because he didn't want him to be inside the house for even longer.

bando slowly and carefully took a good look at all the people outside before spotting Kenzo along with Marii passing a blunt among eachother.
"cmon let's go over there where kenzo at." he points out to kenzo and marii so daniel could see.

"hell nah, now you just tryna set me up you know what happened a couple days ago and now you tryna make a nigga go face to face with her?" Daniel spoke with a little hint of anger in his voice, he wasn't ready to talk to marii just yet and the fact that bando just dragged him outside just to make him talk to her annoyed him.

"nigga come on and stop being scary, if you come wimme imma give you some weed" He forces daniel to start walking

when they finally get infront of kenzo and marii Daniel just stands there awkwardly waiting for bando to initiate something or say something first.

"wsp y'all look who i brought with me today, had to force him outta the house" bando says slightly laughing while pointing at daniel.

He can see Marii staring at him for a couple of seconds which made him want to get out of there as soon as possible but he knew bando was just going to drag him right back, so he tries to play it cool
"hi kenzo, hi marii"

"you finally done acting hollywood?" Marii asks play fully, Daniel just laughs along. "i wasn't even being hollywood mh i just had alot to do you know?" he says lying straight outta his mouth, he looked over to where bando and kenzo supposed to be at but they wasn't.
"ain't no way this nigga just left me by myself here." Daniel thought to himself basically stressing because he didn't know how he was going to continue this conversation with her.

"i mean if you was busy that's cool, you could've atleast let me know" Marii says getting closer to him with a slight smirk, Daniel peeped this and was a little nervous but decides to play it off and pulls her closer to him.

He was feeling a little brave and put his finger under her chin making her look up at him, "i'm sorry ma, i just didn't even think about telling you it won't happen again okay? i'm sorry." he says, his gaze focused solely on her lips

he wraps his arms around her and pulls her even closer, rubbing her sides. Marii is visibly enjoying this and leans into his touch.

both Bando and kenzo are watching this interaction from afar honestly surprised of the bold moves Daniel is pulling since he was acting hella nervous a couple hours ago about even seeing her.

"I really missed you daniel" She looks into his eyes not even noticing that both of them are inching closer to eachother, until finally their lips lock.

Bando and kenzo start laughing and acting shocked as they keep watching them from afar, they walked over to them without them noticing it and started saying things like "aww look at y'all" "love birds"
they both instantly got a lil embarrassed and pulled away.

"you niggas play too much" Daniel said while laughing a little bit looking at Marii knowing that they wasn't done with this.
____________________________________

i'm back pookie bears😛😛!!! i missed y'all 😞💔💔