024

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐈'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Bro bando you play too much ain't nobody at that door" he started laughing like something was funny making me waste my time for this "funny" joke "Ight bro it wasn't that funny I mean it wasn't funny at all," Daniel said while head back into my room "yeah big bro shit was wack" Kenzo put out everybody went into my room to smoke and chill.

"So what y'all Niggas got planned for today?" Kenzo said passing the blunt to me to keep the blunt rotation going, "bro I don't know ion got no places in mind right now" I said before taking a hit from the blunt and passing it onto bando.
"This shit mad boring"

"Yoo marii you remember that lil bestie you had? I forgot her name but it's being said the bitch moved but it's still in the Bronx and still talking shi" I didn't know how to take all of this information in because I hadn't heard from her in a while and I thought she was gone.

"Dam? Good for that bitch but she better not let me catch her lacking" I said as laughter filled the room "nah she better not let us catch her lacking"kenzo said laughing

"It's all fun and games until the bitch shows up at yo doorstep," Daniel said stopping everybody from laughing "yo bro shut up" I guess he took that to heart because he began to mean mugging me
"Yo kenzo wsp with these sassy ass niggas these days?" I said laughing, she joined in "wrd"
Bando and Daniel didn't agree with it

"Bro stfu" Daniel got up leaving the room
"Here we go again" I went after him to see what was up with him "what's happened?" He was sitting on the couch with his phone and not paying any attention to me. "Nothing now leave bro" is he telling me to leave the living room of my own house?

"Bro you in my house," I said pointing out the fact
"Okay then I'll leave my nigga" he got up from the couch heading over to the door to leave
"Bro you bugging out" he slammed the door and I could hear his heavy footsteps making his way toward his own house

"Where my son at?" Bando said walking out of the room" I shrugged my shoulders and opened the fridge looking for something to eat "what you mean you don't know bro he was here with you just now"

"Bro that Nigga went back to his house stop bugging me and go over to his house or something"
I said closing the fridge door and walking back to my room "Ight bro I'm out" he too slammed the door. MY door "yo what happened?"kenzo said coming out of the room "these niggas bugging out they both left"

"Girl, go get them before they do some dumb shi" she had a reason because when Daniel and bando were together they always did dumb shi to get themselves in trouble.

"Ok hold on imma be back" I went into my room changing into some grey sweatpants and my black tech. I walked out my door and walked across the hallway towards daniels.

"Open the door bro," I said after knocking a couple of times, I could hear somebody approaching the door. "Stop banging on my fucking door bro" Daniel came outside already changed into some basketball shorts and a white tank top"what you want?" Why is this man asking me what I want bro like if you don't let me in

"Move bro" I managed to get passed the door even though he was trying to tell me not to and kept pushing me back. When I got inside I saw a girl in some of Daniels's Ethika boxers and one of his tank tops "Daniel come to get back in the bed " I immediately turned to him with a shocked face and stepped outside.

"Umm imma leave you with whatever you got going on in there and I imma go back where I came from," I said turning away from him
"Marii wait" he tried to grab my arm and get in front of me to stop my way from going back to my house "bro move" I finally passed through him and quickly shut the door behind me.

"So what happened?" Kenzo asked after seeing I walked in mad "he already has some smooch all over him, already bro crazy"
Kenzo had the same reaction as me shocked.

"You know how Dthang be always having bitches over his house"

I stood there knowing he had a lot of explaining to do and I had a lot of thinking to do