026

MARII'S POV:

"Hold on imma call you right back kenzo someone banging on my door like they pay bills." I was on the phone with Kenzo talking about obviously how Daniel has been moving weird ever since that day, and a bunch of dumb shit basically what we do daily.

"Ight girl do your thing call me laterr" I assured her that imma call her back before hanging up.

"Hold on bro I'm coming," I said annoyed at this point because I'm sure the whole building could hear whoever this mf is banging my shit down.

I couldn't even open the door properly before a force swung it open. It was Daniel, yes
"My nigga what you doing here?" I asked generally confused about the unannounced presence
he just gave me his typical death glare before sitting down on the couch. He ran his hands through his face a couple of times before finally settling down.

"Umm..okay? you want some water or something?" I tried being nice knowing that he might be mad asf at me.
"Marii I'm not gon' ask you twice, sit down." I stood in front of him, keeping my distance of course. I was honestly confused.

"Huh? You can just show up at my house and tell ME to sit down Daniel?" he looked around for a second before aggressively pulling me down to the couch with him. Not even gon lie to you that shit was low key sexy but I gotta have some home training.

"Amari when you gon stop fucking playing with me!?" He yelled in a slightly aggressive tone.
"When you stop banging on my door thinking you pay bills," I said under my breath wanting Daniel to hear me but not hear me at the same time. I looked away trying to hide my smile knowing it will just make matters worse. Yes, I can take shit seriously, never.

I felt Daniel's cold hands get a firm grip on my neck, "Oh so you thought that shit was funny marii didn't you" His grip began to get tighter and tighter with each second. he looked at me with his head slightly tilted and his eyes squinted looking at me.

"You think I'm stupid huh? I'm tryna have a conversation with your childish ass but you never listen" he said now the aggressiveness in his tone started being more noticeable.

I did feel bad though because I kept trying him like some type of joke or random nigga these past couple of days. But I gotta realize it's Daniel. and I can't be doing that type of shit on him,

he let go of my neck taking a deep sigh before looking away from me.

"I'm sorry that I haven't been able to take you seriously Daniel I am but you just have to understand that" I decided to not even finish my sentence since I could tell he was visibly mad can could let that shit out all on me on any second.

I moved away to give him some space to calm down a little. Because Daniel's anger isn't just gonna go away that fast.

After a couple of minutes of sitting in a dimly lit room and complete silence I decided to be the one to make the move because he moved out of his way to just come to talk to me knowing that he should be doing multiple other important things"

"I'm sorry, okay? You forgive me?" After not hearing anything from him for a good 30 seconds I was feeling bold. I climbed onto his lap making myself comfy in it. I hugged him and laid my head on his chest. Hearing his heartbeat every second was so satisfying for me for some reason.

"Get off." Daniel said which caused me to look at him with confusion. "Why?" I was kinda sad that he wants me to get up but I'm so comfortable "I said get up bruh" he repeated but this time in a calmer tone. "I think I'm good I'm mad comfortable" I sat up and face him. Admiring his perfectness before showering him with multiple pecks all around his face

he let out a little chuckle before asking me to stop
"you about lame as hell boy" I got off his lap to go to the kitchen to get a glass of water because honestly, all that pecking made me thirsty.
"wait where are you going?" I felt Daniel following behind me like he always is tryna watch every move I make when we are together.

I rolled my eyes at the fact that he follows me everywhere "Im just gonna get water Daniel chill"  because why this nigga gotta follow me to the kitchen just for me to get some water. "It does not matter though?" He said  I waved him off and went to the fridge to get myself a water bottle.

I felt his hands hug me from behind, the heat that his body was giving off while he hugged me felt so nice.

He spun me around so I'll be facing him, we held eye contact for a while before I got too nervous and looked away. I don't know how he does it but Daniel can hold eye contact with anybody for a long ass time.

a smirk formed on his face before I felt him sit me on the countertop "What are you doing? Wasn't your ugly ass just mad at me?" I asked confused because wasn't he just mad? Bipolar ass nigga
he didn't say anything but began rubbing my thighs, each hand placed on one of them

"you know what they say marii fuck and make up" He let out a slight laugh while now placing one of his hands on my neck pulling me closer to him. Confused I asked, "Who said that?"

"Don't worry about it." And with that, he slammed his lips onto mine. I was tryna pull away at first but those efforts didn't work so I just gave in.

With each minute that passed the kiss started getting more serious ifykyk.
he put his hands beneath my ass and carried me to the couch.

he laid me down there before pulling away. I looked at him look at me. His tall ass was towering over me and just looking at me without saying anything "Daniel?" I said tryna snap him out of his trance "My bad Wassup?" Is this nigga serious?

I didn't say anything but I grabbed his shirt and pulled him next to me on the couch "Chill ma dam" he said fixing his shirt.

I got on his lap and started to kiss him again. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me, even more, closer to him even though we were mad close to each other

It went like that for a couple of seconds before the door flew open "yoo wsp" Bando stopped at the doorway and looked at us, I quickly got off of Daniel's lap and scooted away from him. Bandos surprised face turned into a smirk once he figured out what was going on.

"Y'all niggas was tryna get neakyy I see" why some nigga always gotta come and ruin the moment? I was honestly annoyed.

I got up from the couch and started walking towards my room "Wait marii come back I was just joking and yk that" Bando said full of laughter, Daniel also joined in.  "whatever both of you niggas get out my house" I said before slamming my room door.