SMG4: The Mario Purge but with MxM in it

One day Meggy was walking around the mushroom kingdom looking for Mario when she felt her phone ring so she got it out of her pocket to see Mario, Meggy smiles and answers the phone.

Meggy: Hello?

Mario: Hey Meggy, would like to come to the castle to hang out?

Meggy: Heck yeah, I've been wanting to hang out with you all day.

Mario: Really?

Meggy: Obviously, you're my best friend. *Thoughts* Maybe you can become something more.

So Meggy went to the castle and hanged out with Mario but overtime more people started showing up confusing her.

Meggy: Hey Mario, do you know why more people have showed up over time?

Mario: I have no idea.

Meggy: *Chuckles* If you say so, wanna watch some TV?

Mario: Hell yeah!

Meggy saw that Saiko and Tari were here but were talking and she didn't want to interrupt their conversation.
So she sat down next Mario and watched with him for a few minutes, until the show they were watching got interrupted. As the screen showed Peach and a couple of guards around her confusing the two, Meggy looked around to see that nobody was looking at the TV worrying her a bit then she turned her head back to the TV.

Peach: Attention, Citizens of the Mushroom Kingdom. The time of year has come. Time for... The Purge.

Meggy: The what?!

Peach: As you may know, due to the violent nature of teletubbies... We created a special night where once a year, all crimes committed by Teletubbies are legal for 12 hours.

Meggy: That's a weird rule.

Peach: Thanks to The Purge, Teletubbie related crimes are at an all time low. I implore all of you to stay inside and to not do anything stupid while The Purge is on. I'm talking to you, Mario.

Mario: Hey!

Peach: And with that, The Purge commences now. May god be with you all.

Suddenly everyone hears a loud siren going off making Mario scared and jumps into Smg4 who was relaxing.

Mario: SMG4!!! DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THE PURGE THING!? TELETUBBIES GONNA GET MY ITALIAN ASS!!!

Smg4 then looks at Mario really confused.

Smg4: Mario... we do this every year. Calm ya tiddys.

Smg4 says as he gets a remote out of his pocket then he presses a button on that makes a giant gate appear around the castle.

Smg4: All done.

Mario: Mama-mia.

Mario says as Meggy looks outside in awe seeing the giant gate then she turns around to look at Smg4.

Meggy: Where did you guys get this?

Smg4: It's apart of the castle defense for the purge also Mario, why do you think so many people are here?

Mario looks around to see Luigi and Boopkins playing a board game and Tari trying to convince Saiko to play one of her video games. Then he looks at Toad who was on his phone as he looks back at Smg4.

Mario: Oh, I thought we were having another Mario party!

Meggy: Mario party?

Mario: It's a game Toad made.

Meggy: I see...

Smg4: Now, leave me alone. It'll be morning in no time.

Mario sighed as he looked at Meggy who was staring at him.