again she tapped him, and she was fully dressed, he didn't even feel her brush by him to grab for her shirt and sweatpants.

the two left out of the bathroom just to run into her doctor coming into the room with her release forms. he went over her medicine if she was in pain and needed them which need to be picked up as they're leaving, she needs plenty of rest, and is to not drive when the medication is in her system — she is to eat carefully but so far she's been able to keep down jello, soup, pudding, and grilled cheese and some fruits.

deasia was passed the papers and she signed three forms.

"wheelchair or would you like to walk?" her doctor asked, and she signaled walking. "Okay, Miss. Bell-Hughes you are free to go."

📍 Hospital Pharmacy

De's P.O.V
Jayson and I entered the pharmacy, and I stood behind the three men that were currently waiting. I let out a soft yawn, and let my shoulders slump. i felt jayson move closer to me, and i rest my head on him.

"next!" i hear almost five minutes later, i lift my head starting to walk, and the same woman yelled. "I said next!"

"give her a damn minute." jayson said.

"i don't got a damn minute." the woman responded with an eye roll. I walked up, showing the paper that had my prescription written.

"it's not that hard to talk, lady. what's the name, birthday, and say it slow." I read her name tag, and lord and behold she was named Ella too.

"she can't talk, she got the paper right in front of you. just do your job so i can get her home, she's already tired." jayson spoke up again. ella huffed, "nobody asked your big ass, let the damn idiot talk for herself."

my nose flared, "who the fuck are you calling an idiot?" my voice was raspy, and hoarse. i could feel jayson eyes on me, widen too,

"you heard what the fuck he said, why are you trying to start shit when it don't need to be no shit." i held the upper part of my stomach, and lightly groaned. "give me my fucking medicine now."

"bitch—" ella started, and some woman appeared by my side with her phone out, "go ahead and call her a bitch, you about to lose your job,"

ella went mute and her coworker snickered, and handed me my prescription bag. "don't even worry about paying, it's coming out her paycheck." he whispered.

i smiled warmly at him, taking it and slowly walking away from everybody.

I didn't make it far just only around the corner, I should've just asked for a wheelchair.

"you okay, what's wrong?" jayson bent down. "you want me to carry you?"

he was able to, i didn't come here with anything, and the only thing he is carrying is things that were left in the bin, such as toothbrush,  the shampoo and other things. without him receiving my answer, he picked me up bridal style, and headed to the car.

we made it home within 30 minutes because of construction. as jayson pulled up in the driveway, i had no energy in wanting to move, the bumps during the ride was causing me to wince in pain, & i have to wait six hour to take my medicine.

without having to ask, jayson picked me up from the backseat and carried me in, he didn't even have to ask if i wanted to be on the couch for a while or be in my bed.

"deuce bought you balloons the other day, and drew a family picture at school. we framed it and put it over there on the wall." jayson tells me as he placed me onto the bed once we got up to my room.

my eyes fell on the picture, at the start it was me, his dad, mama b, him and then toriah and her fiancé. i smile, then yawned into my elbow.

"get some sleep."

i nod my head and gently moved up into the bed and got under the covers. not even laying my head against the soft pillows i was out like a light.

6:17 pm

i jumped up when i heard clashing noises from in the house, my heart beats quickly. i throw my legs over and down to the ground, and stood up. i shiver when i felt how cold it was in my room, i grabbed the robe off of the chair and put it on.

hugging myself tight as i travel to the noise — i heard giggling from the kitchen and when i entered it was deuce and jayson cooking.

"oh no, daddy! we woke dede up." deuce frowned.

"my bad de, i dropped the cookie pan." he held it up then placed it onto the counter. i shrug my shoulders glad that no one was hurt.

"she's upset, daddy kiss her like you said you were going t—" jayson mushed his son's head chuckling nervously.

"i didn't say that." jayson shook his head, "kids, am i right?!"

i was amused by what deuce was about to spill, i loosely folded my arms and had a small smirk upon my face.

"yes you did! you told uncle marcus you wanted to kiss he—" again deuce head was mushed — jayson's face is completely red as a stop sign.

he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck, "deuce why don't you go get your um . . your paper for the field trip you're taking coming soon, i'm sure de'asia is thrilled to hear about it."

"okay! but don't kiss her while i'm gone!" deuce hollered as he ran out of the kitchen.

this was a bit longer than expected

this was a bit longer than expected. it's not the best but this was more of a chapter to fill inz

unedited, sorry for any mistakes.

how are yall doing?
how are we feeling about the preseason so far?