xvii. ELLA BAILA SOLA !

Start from the beginning

She glances up and sees the familiar brown eyes that she adored.

"Jude Bellingham, you are unbelievable." She quietly says, wrapping her arms tightly around him. "Truly unbelievable."

"All 'cause of you, sunshine." Jude replies, resting his chin on top of her head. When he pulls away, he takes the medal that hung around his neck and puts it on her. "My goals were for you."

Emilia smiles widely at him, standing on her tip toes as she gently kisses his lips. "My starboy, you are always amazing."

"Better when I have you with me."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

WINNING LA DECIMOQUINTA [the fifteenth] meant that the post game celebrations were crazy. The biggest bar in Madrid was filled with the team, their wives and girlfriends, and friends who came to celebrate their grand victory.

Emilia stood by the bar with Mila and Jamal. "You gotta let loose and have fun!" The Blonde whines, shaking the curly haired girl by her shoulders. "Be like Vinicius!"

The three glance at the Brazilian winger as he takes a shot. "He just won his 2nd Champions League, of course he's going to drink."

"You're telling me that the German and Puerto Rican in you doesn't want to drink?"

"Fair enough."

Mila squealed and Jamal cheered as Emilia ordered three shots for them. From a distance, Jude sat with Aurelien as he watches his girlfriend with her friends.

The moment felt awfully familiar like he was experiencing deja vu.

He was stuck in a conversation with Aurélien and Eduardo when out of the corner of his eye, he sees Emilia dancing alone by the bar. He quickly excused himself from the French midfielders and make his way to her.

"Looks like you're having a great night." Jude says, leaning against the counter of the bar.

Emilia chuckles as she copies his movement. "Real Madeid won la decimoquinta, duh. I'm going to be dancing all night." She responds, taking a sip of the cocktail she ordered moments before.

"Well," He smiles, looking at her up and down. "You're a very good dancer."

"Wish I could say the same," She says with a shrug, "Your salsa skills need some improvement."

"Teach me some moves?"

Emilia playfully rolls her eyes at Jude's cheeky smile. "This feels awfully like deja vu."

"Thought I was the only one who felt that."

As if it was on queue, the club started to play salsa music. Couples immediately ran to the dance floor, the alcohol in their veins making them want to dance along.

The two look at each other with smiles. He holds his hand out, "So, will you still teach me those moves?"

She grabs his hand and quickly tugs him towards the dance floor. One hand was on his shoulder and his hand was on her waist. Their other hands interlocked together. "Remember, you just have to feel the beat."

They started to move their feet to the beat of the song. Something was different though. Jude wasn't struggling like he always was. He danced like he had been dancing his whole life.

Emilia stares at him with wide eyes as he spun her around. "What are you doing?"

"Dancing?"

"Yeah, but you're good at it!" She exclaims, causing Jude to let out a loud chuckle. "How?"

He smiles as he pulls her closer. "May have asked Vini to teach me a thing or two."

She raises her eyebrow at him. "You learnt from Vini?" She asks as he nods in reply. "Hope you weren't holding him this close." She says with a smile.

He couldn't hold back his laughter from her words. He shakes his head as he responds,"You're the only one I'll hold this close."

"You're unbelievable, Jude. Seriously." She quietly says, playfully rolling her eyes as he spun her around again. "Two goals in a Champions League Final, you are crazy."

"Crazy about you." He says in a teasing tone, gently kissing the tip of her nose. "Got my good luck charm with me."

Emilia lets out a sigh of happiness. She wished the moment could last forever. Dancing salsa with Jude after winning the fifteenth was something she couldn't have imagined.

"I love you, my champion."

"And I love you, sunshine."

bi speaks ! ☆彡
heyyyyy y'alllllll

u know i had to add la 15, i'm
manifesting it🧘‍♀️

but i'm lowk sad to be ending this
i luv emilia n jude

anyways😝 i have an aurélien tchouameni
fic out if i guys didn't know (#promo)

but tysm for all the luv you showed to
this story🥹 luv u all fr🙏🙏💗💗💗

and now,

ella baila sola is officially completed !