Chapter 4: The Purple Streamer

Kirby's Warpstar came to them, and Team Kirby jumped onto it. Kirby invited Taranza on, and he obliged. The Warpstar flew back down to Waddle Doo City and once they picked up PB&J, the next stop is the alter, which had opened from the power of the incense and the sun.

The Warpstar lands and appears above them, letting them walk inside the sun alter's inner chamber.

Bandana Dee shivered. "It's cold in here..."

"Yeah..." Professor Dee nods in agreement, also shivering. "What could possibly be down here?"

"No idea, poyo," Kirby replied as they arrived at the inner chamber. There was a figure incased in a large block of ice. The figure was difficult to make out...

"Come on!" Professor Dee said. "Let's melt the ice real quick!"

Olivia-Ribbon opened the Fire Vellumental Biblofold and used the nearby Fire Vellumental Magic Circle. She transformed into the Fire Vellumental, a majestic flaming phoenix. Ribbon shot a jet of fire at the ice, melting it and freeing the figure inside... a Waddle Dee wearing a blue captain's coat from ancient times.

"Whoa! It's Captain Waddle Dee, one of the Ancients!" Professor Dee cheered. "People say he was the original captain of the Lor Starcutter!"

"The Lor Starcutter, poyo?" Kirby asked. "As in the Lor Starcutter Lor Starcutter? Magolor's ship?"

"Yes!" Professor Dee said cheerfully. "The very same!"

"Wow..." Bandana Dee's eyes shone. Captain Waddle Dee slowly woke up, his eyes squinted but clearly red.

"Wanya..." Captain Waddle Dee said sleepily.

"Wanya!" Professor Dee said.

"Wanya wanya!" Bandana Dee said.

"Poyo?" Kirby tilted his head curiously.

"What are you guys saying?" Ribbon asked.

"Captain Waddle Dee is waking up from his crynotic sleep, and Professor Dee is excited," Bandana Dee translated. "I mostly replied like that out of habit... I just said 'Hi, I'm Bandana Dee.'"

"Oh," Kirby said.

"Well, we found the secrets of the sun alter," PB&J said. "Now, let's go. We gotta track down the purple streamer and the green streamer, right?"

"Right, poyo! And save King Dedede!" Kirby ran up the stairs. "Come on!"

Bandana Dee, Professor Dee, Captain Waddle Dee, Ribbon, and PB&J ran after Kirby. They all jump on Kirby's Warpstar with Kirby. Kirby grins and nods, and the Warpstar starts flying straight up. It bounced around Raisin Ruins before flying back to Dream Land. It hit the ground and burst, dropping Kirby and pals in New Waddle Dee Town. New Waddle Dee Town looks a lot more lively than before, with the Waddle Dees returning.

Kirby, Bandana Dee, Ribbon, Professor Dee, PB&J, and Captain Waddle Dee ran down to the harbor where a sad-looking Waddle Dee in a sailor's hat was sitting on the boat.

"Sailor Dee!" Bandana Dee yelled as they boarded the boat. Sailor Dee looks up and runs down to where they had boarded.

"Bandana! It's good to see you!" Sailor Dee said.

"What happened?" Bandana Dee asked. "Why aren't you with the Meta-Knights?"

"I got knocked off the Halberd when we got attacked by Folded Soldiers," Sailor Dee said. "We need to hurry- I think Meta Knight needs help."

"Yeah, we... figured," Bandana Dee said. "We need to start after the Purple Streamer."

"Since we are a crew, let's go to the Secret Sea," Sailor Dee jumps on the wheel and starts the boat. "I need to see if the Halberd is still in the hanger!"