𝖙𝖜𝖔

The Winx
''Repeat after me, I will use my scepter to take myself and Bloom to Alfea and nowhere else,'' Bloom awkwardly stands in the corner with her suitcase open.

(Outfit: A light teal, sleeveless cropped sweats with a matching teal trim and a pale yellow short-sleeved shirt underneath. She also wears light blue slightly flared jeans that have stars on the bottom of the legs. Her shoes are yellow wedge sandals with straps over the instep.

Hair: Messy red hair that falls to her waist with two bangs on either side of her head that curl inwards and a third that falls between her eyes.)

''I will use my scepter to take myself and Bloom to Alfea and nowhere else,'' She mumbles with a pout.

(Outfit: Bright green halter top, an orange skirt with a thin golden belt adorned with matching medals, green sandals with orange suns just above her toes, and a lilac-colored headband.

Hair: Flowy honey-blonde hair that stops below her waist with bangs on each side of her head that fall to her waist as well.)

''Good girl,'' I fire the portal ray and it opens, revealing my room. ''I'll meet you there. And be on time,'' Her shoulders droop before I turn and walk through the portal. I grab my bag and sling it over my shoulder and float Stella's suitcases and open the portal once more using my gun. Now in front of the Alfea student apartments, I look for ours and enter, claiming the room with both our names on it. I drop my bag and Stella's stuff and stretch.

I crack my knuckles and summon my magic which envelopes my hands in a light grey aura. I change the cream-colored walls first, turning them white with a thin black line dividing the room in half. The section in front of me gains gold highlights, while the other side, which I claimed, turns silver. A golden chandelier grows from the middle of the separation point and I instantly switch the lights on to check if they work. They do. Afterward, I shift the furniture to meet Stella's standards. I cast a bottomless spell on the wardrobe and pack every piece of clothing from formal to least formal, which she loves.

Her jewelry chest flies underneath the wardrobe and I finally close it. Her shoe rack turns white as I stack her shoes onto it. I place her favorite mirror on the separation line, reflecting the light from the sun perfectly. I set her vanity table a few paces away from it and open its drawers, filling them with her make-up sets, skin products, hair curlers, sprays, and such.

I move to my side of the room and open my bags. I shift the furniture and summon my training dummy, which I keep next to the window. Satisfied, I set my vanity table close to the corner of the room and fill it with my products. The wardrobe opens and clothes fly automatically into them. My footwear arranges itself on the bottom part of the wardrobe, just how I like it, pair by pair, from boots to heels. Done with the main room, I head to the bathroom with our other stuff in tow. I stuff our bathrobes into the bathroom closet, and move to the cabinets, filling them with four sets of new toothbrushes, her favorite mint toothpaste and mine, face masks among other stuff.

I finally shrink our bags and throw them under our beds. Switching off the lights, I walk to the living area and drop myself on the largest sofa. I have just a few minutes of peace before the end of the orientation. That should be enough for me to catch some shut-eye. Not even five minutes later, a girl with honey-brown hair walks past me. ''Good morning,'' She cheerfully greets. ''Hey,'' She disappears into one of the dorms. My eyes remain closed as the door opens again. The world just wants me to suffer, doesn't it? Stella continuously pokes my shoulder. ''Another and I'll rip your finger off,''

''Geez, calm down,'' Stella's hand finally retracts. ''Your unnecessarily long nails were digging into my shoulder,'' She hums. ''I thought you passed out or something. Besides, they're not that long just slightly sharper,'' She runs her nail over my face, proving her point. ''Off. Now.'' She does what I say without saying a thing. ''Now, I don't want you or Bloom to bother me until you need something, Stella specifically,'' I sigh. ''My eyes are closed, I can't see you nod,''