Tae: Anyway, I've already made up my mind and whatever you say won't change my choice. I'm going to live with him.

He looked at me and grabbed my hands.

JC: Taehyung...

Tae: Jackson. Dont look at me like that. I said when I noticed his gaze slowly changing. His anger dissipated and gave way to eyes full of sadness and despair which pinched my heart to be honest.

But there was nothing I could do.

JC: Don't do this to me...Mhm?

Tae: ...

He caressed my cheek slowly and lowered his head.

JC: I have tried everything. I have never been so patient with anyone else Tae.. What else can I do so you understand that I am ready to treat you well, that I am ready to do anything for you; for you hapiness...

Tae: We have tried once and it didnt work.. You have to move on. That way you will be happier. Because, I cannot give you what you are asking from me.

JC: I love you.

I took a deep breath and pulled him in a hug that I knew he needed.

Tae: I do love you too. But not the way I used to.

I believed I had said everything I had to so it was up to him now, to hold onto a hope to be together again or just go on in his life and try to find someone else. Someone else better for him. There was a long silence before he spoke again.

JC: I guess I realized too late. Mhm?

Tae: I am sorry. I truly am. But I will always be grateful. And dont worry, I am not mad at you anymore. Now, I consider you more like a friend than my toxic, good-at-nothing ex.

He chuckled and looked at me.

JC: Well. Thats a good start. He said with a little giggle that caused me to smile.

Tae: You will never give up. Will you?

He looked at me in the eyes and nodded, patting my hair gently.

JC: How can I move on completely from what I have in front of my eyes now? How can I give up on this?

Tae: Jackson.

JC: I decide to hope Mr. Kim. And if one day you come back, I will be here, arms wide opened to welcome you.

I scoffed and tapped his forehead playfully. He was silly but cute at the same time.

JC: Okay?

Tae: Aish. You are frustrating. Move, I am going to pack my stuff now. I said as I walked to my bedroom.

__________

Jackson observed Taehyung leaving from his sight carefully and lied on the sofa, feeling disappointed and discouraged. But guess he couldnt do anything. No matter how hard he tries, he knew, he would never beat Jungkook..

After a whole hour, Taehyung finally came out with his luggage and Yeontan, ready to go meet his boyfriend. Jackson looked at him, arms crossed from the door of the bathroom and smiled softly.

Tae: I am leaving. See you soon.

JC: Yeah. At work maybe? Should I help you?

Tae: No, I am fine, dont worry, this is not that much.

JC: Okay then... Bye.

Tae: Yeah. Bye bye. He told him and left the apartment a bit saddened. But that was for the best and he couldn't wait to live with Jungkook. He knew that was going to be one of the best experiences of his life.