Chapter 38- Vacation,nah Honeymoon😌

Start from the beginning

Star blushed and kissed his cheeks making him smile.

Om hugged her when they stepped down " Please don't be sad, give me a smile which i will carry on my heart for next one month. How can I go peacefully when you be this way, please jaana "

She nodded with a smile and he kissed her forehead, he wanted to be with her but this is needed. 

Karan to anvi "Don't hesitate to call us if u need anything, we are miles away but remember your bhai can do anything when it concerns you "

Anvi " yes bhai, I know... I will "

Karan nodded and stepped back so that teju can talk to her. 

Teju hugged her and whispered " take care anvi baby ...  I m always there, call me always and yes, sometimes it's needed to confess what's running in your heart, it's visible to everyone, but the words will mean the earth to someone, I hope u getting it "

Anvi looked down and teju kissed her temple, the trio moved inside the international airport and moves to their departure area.  They boarded the flight to Dubai together and from there tejran will move to their destination. 

Karan and teju were sitting together in a flight.

Karan " I love you " he said kissing her knuckles and she smiled.

Teja " I love u more.. But achanak kyu"

Karan " nothing , just up in the sky and with clouds around, I wanted to say how much I love you, so yes I love you "

Cupid teasingly  " how romantic "

Star " yes he is.. Stop teasing him "

Cupid shook his head in disbelief, she is really obsessed with this kundrra. 

She smiled at his cuteness and kissed his cheeks, he smiled widely and showed his other cheeks and she kissed them, he pointed at his forehead and she kissed them too, he showed his eyes and she chuckled at his antics, she kissed all over his face and pecked his lips making him smile widely. 

Teju pulled his cheeks " sunnyyyy, my cutoooo, my motuuuu, my littleee"

He blushed at her terms and kisses her cheeks.  Their moments were interrupted by airhostess who was busy in ogling at the man who was bare chested from upper due to his two three open buttons. 

Teju glared at her " excuse me, eyes here.. Enough of staring my man "

A. H " sorry mam, what would you like to have "

Teja " first I would like you to go away from here and send someone else.. Don't even turn up this side , do u get that "

Om whistles at her and the air hostess ran away making him laugh. She turned angrily to Karan who looked at her with baby face. 

Karan " Meine kuch nahi kiya "

Teja " ye kholne ko kisine bola phir, omi bhai ne bola ? "

Omi from beside " no no teju, I didn't, mei kudh T-shirt pe hu "

Teju " And this man wants to show off his body " she pulled by his collar
" listen Mr. Kundrra, I wont tolerate someone looking at my man "

Karan sniffed near making her more angry,  she asked " kyaa "

He smirked " jalan? "

She nodded no and he imitated her actions, she looked at him " The day I start na "

Karan " choti dresses pehenke " he asked and she nodded, he was calm, but inside he was burning at the thought of someone seeing her that way.

She asked him " toh chalega "

He nodded " Bahar nahi, just infront of me.. "

She moved closer to him " pura kabir singh haina "

He nodded no and pulled her closer, she continued " toh Karan kundrra "

He nodded no again and kissed her cheeks " sunny,  just your sunny "

She blushed and he continued " You keep me wild, I will keep u safe "

She snuggled to him and he kissed her temple. Thy watched some shows for sometime and the flight landed on Dubai.  They moved towards a hotel nearby airport to fresh up , since their next connecting flight was on mid afternoon.

Omi moved towards Karan's home in Dubai where he will be staying for the entire month. 

Om called anvi as soon as he reached and she was just waiting for his call, she picked up immediately and whispered " hello ".

Om felt his breath have calmed down listening her " Hey my baby "

Anvi " you reached there?  You r okay no.. Where are teju and bhai "

Om " I reached safely, they checked in hotel nearby, and yes we all are good"

She whispered " okay "

Om " kya hogayi meri chaand ko"

She smiled at his word " Bas apko miss kar rahehu bohot zyada "

Om " I know it's not just that "

Anvi sighed " baba called me , he said he will come next week.. I don't know which bomb he is going to explode on me this time "

Om sighed " whatever it is, I m with you.. Aapke baba aapko kuch nahi karenge ,nah kuch kahenge"

Anvi " Dhekte hai..."

Om "sleep its early morning, you must be sleepy "

She smiled " I couldn't sleep all the while, but now I feel relaxed after talking to you. Aap bhi rest Karo thodi der "

Om " as my queen says, byeee chaand"

Anvi " byeee my king " she whispered slowly but his ears were sharp enough to hear. 

He smiled and ended the call, she slept immediately after their call. He layed on the bed. 

Om " Anvi ka baba ko ab kya chahiye"

He sighed and slept thinking about the upcoming days. 

Karan and teju were cuddling with each other, there is still time for them to reach airport, so they were enjoying cuddling.

Teja " Itna kya suspense derahe ho aap batao na, where are we going "

He chuckled " begum, u waited till now and just few more hours, y r u stressing "

She pouted and he kissed her pout. Thy talked for some time and then started their journey towards airport, they entered inside and the announcement of the flight made her squeal.

Teja " Oh my God sunny,  are we going to greece, seriously.. Yaayyyyy, sunnyyyyyyy I love you "

She jumped on him and he engulfed her, he wanted to see this reaction of her and that's the main reason he wanted it be a surprise. He was so happy to see her happy. 

Karan " Isiliye, just for this smile, I wanted it to be a surprise "

Teja " I love it, I.. Sunnyyy, it's amazing.. I love it.. Thank you so much "

He twirled her and she grinned, everyone were giving them weird looks but nothing bothered them bcoz they r happy in their own world. 

They boarded the flight to Greece, to be specific, Santorini. 

So Greece it is, Aphrodites nation...

.....................................................................

Hiyaa I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story..

Thank you so much for all the love and support

SANTHIYA SURESH