Chapter 251 Space Vortex

Start from the beginning

A few people were chatting and laughing, but Wan Xiangxiang fell into deep thought. These space vortexes reminded Wan Xiangxiang of the space rifts on the Disaster Planet. He didn't know if there were other planets behind these space vortexes.

Wan Xiangxiang asked: "With so many people in this area, is it enough?"

Lu Xiaoming was still very tolerant to the new team members, especially after accepting the bribe from the popsicle. He explained: "There can be dozens of vortexes in this area at one time. If the space vortex is close, maybe we I can still grab two or three.”

Wan Xiangxiang nodded. In fact, he was really afraid of following a team of people and standing in a vortex. Yuan Lu Yong, the leader of his group, reminded them: "Be careful when the space vortex appears! If the space vortex is near you, If it appears, remember to stay away immediately, otherwise you will be sucked in or swallowed in half by the space vortex, but don't blame me for not warning you beforehand^" "Thank you for reminding us. We will pay more attention to it." Wan Xiangxiang I feel that this Lu Yong is not a bad person. His disapproval of their joining the team should be due to his vigilance.

This space vortex doesn't just open. So many people are guarding here because the time when the space vortex opens is very random.

So before the space vortex opened, each team was doing whatever they were supposed to do.

Wan Xiangxiang focused his energy on his left eye, and sure enough, hundreds of spiritual patterns were densely suspended around it, extending directly to a thousand meters away before stopping.

Wan Xiangxiang went out to hunt a few lion-headed red-winged lizards and came back. He set up a large pot and was about to start stewing meat.

Mu Qing can't just eat, the people in the team can just watch, but Wan Xiangxiang doesn't want the people in the team to share Mu Qing's rations, so he simply sets up two pots.

Li Xing looked at the two large pots and asked Wan Xiangxiang: "Brother Dazhu! Why do you have to divide the stew into two pots?"

Mu Qing took the words, pointed at one of them and said, "This pot is mine, I eat a lot."

Li Xing looked unbelieving, feeling that this big brother Tieniu was just bragging! Those lion-headed red-winged lizards are all level nine! How can a ninth-level superpower eat so much?

Seeing his disbelief, Mu Qing emphasized: "It's really what I want to eat!"

Li Xing said perfunctorily: "Okay, okay, it's all you want to eat."

Mu Qing: "..."

Lu Xiaoming clicked her tongue twice: "Although you are from the edge planet, you are really particular about cooking." During this time, they either ate the food stored in the space or ate barbecue, setting up pots and stews like Wan Xiangxiang and the others. There really isn't much meat.

Wan Xiangxiang finished stewing the meat and called the people in the team to come and eat.

The Dream-Eating Spider couldn't wait any longer. It took out a few tubes of ninth-level energy liquid from its own space, poured them into the rice bowl Wan Xiangxiang had prepared for it, and started eating.

Li Xing saw a spider actually eating the energy liquid, and said with wide eyes: "Brothers Dazhu! Are you two really from the edge planet?" He, a ninth-level superpower user, did not dare to drink the ninth-level power casually. Energy liquid! What a luxury this is! He even knocked down four or five tubes out of joy!

The Dream-Eating Spider was secretly proud that it still had level 10 energy liquid. If it didn't want to attract people's attention, it would have taken it out and enjoyed it. It's all my fault that these two people actually cooperated with others to form a team, which made it even less free.

Wan Xiangxiang laughed dryly and said: "Of course we are from the edge planet." As for the energy liquid? Wan Xiangxiang pretended not to understand Li Xing's inner meaning.

Several people watched Mu Qing really eat all the stew in the pot. Li Xing didn't believe it at first, but this time he was really convinced and joked: "Brother Tieniu, you are pretending A black hole, right?”

Mu Qing patted his belly and said: "Just so so! I just eat more to grow taller and stronger!"

After the meal, the relationship between the people became much harmonious, and the team waited in this area for another week.

Finally on this day, Wan Xiangxiang noticed something strange in the spiritual patterns around him.

Wan Liangxiang said: "The cracks seem to be about to open!"

The team members stood up after hearing his words.

The atmosphere suddenly became a little solemn, because the moment the space vortex opened, if you didn't pay attention, you might be sucked in and die.

Of course, their team was not the only one who could feel that the situation around them had changed. The superpowers who were doing their own things immediately stopped what they were doing and tightened their things in the space.

Wan Xiangxiang immediately spread out his mental power to encompass the surroundings. If a space crack appeared near them, he would be the first to alert the other five people in the team.

Wan Xiangxiang could feel the air around him begin to fluctuate and then become distorted.

Vortexes began to form one after another. Some people reacted too slowly. Just hearing screams of "Ah——", more than a dozen superpowers were partially sucked into the space vortex.

"These people are so unlucky!" Mu Qing sighed.

Wan Xiangxiang sensed movement around them, and a space vortex was about to form behind Li Xing. Wan Xiangxiang reminded: "Li Xing! Behind you!"

Li Xing immediately moved away from the place. A vortex suddenly formed behind him.

Li Xing was still frightened. His powers were quite powerful, but his perception was a little slower than that of ordinary ninth-level powers. It wasn't like the thousands of sounds just now reminded him that he was very likely to be involved in the whirlpool. Then his They may end up missing arms and legs like those unlucky superpowers, or even worse, die directly.

"Brother Dazhu, thank you so much just now, otherwise my life might have been ruined here!" Li Xing thanked him quickly.

"You're welcome, it's just a little effort. We are all in the same team. I can't just ignore him." Wan Xiangxiang didn't take it seriously.

As soon as Wan Xiangxiang finished speaking, he also pulled Mu Qing away from his original position. As soon as he left the spot, a vortex formed at that location.

Seeing more and more space vortexes forming around them, even Li Xing and others who had seen such scenes were frightened!

There are dense black whirlpools all around! There are at least hundreds of them!

Some people with low cultivation level and lack of physical agility were halfway sucked into the space vortex without paying attention! Only half of the body was left.

While these black vortices are still forming, the space is still unstable. If a person with superpowers accidentally gets involved, they will end up being separated from the corpses.

□Author's gossip: I finished writing this chapter last night, but I wasn't too clear-headed to write it out, for fear of loopholes. I'll see if I can update it today...

The matter of the Emperor Star has come to an end for the time being, and next is the treasure hunting adventure that the author likes to write the most~~ Also, the author please recommend, please recommend~~

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com