As soon as Tina's eyes landed on me, her face turned into a tomato She stopped conversing with some doctors and stormed over to where Julius and I were standing.

She got in my face and immediately started screaming. "WHY WOULD YOU BRING THIS BITCH HERE! MY DAUGHTER IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU! I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU KEEP ENTANGLING YOURSELF WITH THIS FAMILY! I HOPE YOUR HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE DONE! YOU HAD MIGHT AS WELL PULL THE TRIGGER YOUR DAMN SELF! GET HER OUT OF HERE JULIUS!"

Julius had to restrain her back, I stood there in complete dismay watching her scream and cry out in pain. She called me everything but a child of God, I stood their taking everything in around me. Everyone looked at me with hatred, everyone looked at me as if I was the killer, I felt like the killer in that moment. The only person who looked at without regret was Matthew, he looked more regretful than me. As if he was carrying a baggage of disappointment, the look in his eyes said it all. He knew where Nasir was all along, he knew and chose Nasir over his daughter. And by the way he stared at me he knew I knew as well.

Julius pulled me into a corner and asked if I was okay.

"Can I see her?" I asked.

He sighed. "Come this way..."

Julius slowly led me pass the crowd of onlookers. I could feel and hear everyone throwing in their thoughts. "Why is she here? Shouldn't she be arrested? Can we ban her from the hospital? This is so wrong..."

I tried my best to ignore everyone's input but couldn't help but to ask myself the same question. Why did Julius bring me here?

When we walked in the room I went into an immediate stage of shock, Beyoncé had looked completely unrecognizable. So many lines, and tubes were draped over body, her abdomen was open with a clear plastic sitting on top. I could see her heart movement with every breath the ventilator took for her. Blood was being transfused rapidly, along with many pumps administrating various amounts of different medications. I stood their confused and hurt seeing her like that. Her body had become so swollen from the number of fluids being pumped inside of her. Her skin had become two shades darker, and her face was only recognizable by her blonde tresses that peeked underneath the blue surgical cap.

A nurse looked up at me and Julius before she spoke. "Are you Dr. Maraj?"

I nodded.

She looked back up at Julius. "I will get Dr. Stanley right away." She scurried out with the quickness leaving me standing in the corner confused.

Julius left my side and walked over to the bed, being very careful not to trip on the many lines that were everywhere. He looked down at Beyoncé and grabbed one of her hands, encapsulating it in his.

"Boss...You're going to make it through this...I know you will." He said he rubbing her hand.

He looked up at me holding his hand out so I could come closer. I hesitated for a second but decided to stand next to him. I couldn't stomach to look at her, so I stood behind Julius, looking over all the pumps and different equipment they had in the room. I was still a doctor, but this type of intensive trauma care was an entirely different ball game.

A tall white slim doctor walked in and stood on the opposite side of the bed. He invited me to shake his hand which I did. Before he could even speak Tina and the rest of the family came running into the room, I guess they were all waiting to hear what he had to say.

"Dr. Maraj I am Dr. Stanley I am the intensivist on Dr. Knowles case and also a great friend. I am sorry that we have speak under this despondent circumstance. But it is important that I inform you and the family of the course of actions we took to get here. Dr. Knowles came in with 4 GSW's, 2 the right thigh that severed her femoral artery and one to the left side of her neck that surprisingly missed a vital artery by an inch. We were able to repair her severed femoral, but in effort to remove the bullets from her abdomen she coded twice. The second time she was gone for far too long in my opinion. We got her back but could not close her up, due to the fact that we could not risk her coding again. Once she stabilizes, we will be able to take her back into surgery. But I must warn you that she is showing zero brain activity."