Bitch? , Jealous

Billie could see the happiness radiating from her friend, just the way she smiled and talked, she was usually very cheery, she always had this really nice vibe but today, it was different and she could see it "What's up with you fool? " She asked as they got to Billie's spot 

They spread out a blanket on the grass, and Y/n eagerly opened the picnic basket. "I think I'm in love, Billie," Y/n confessed, biting her lip in an attempt to contain her overflowing happiness as she unpacked the plates and containers filled with the delicious food Mafalda had prepared for them. Billie smiled; she was genuinely happy for her friend. Sure, she might have had a tiny crush on Y/n herself—who wouldn't? Y/n was incredible. But it was nothing more than a harmless crush. Deep down, she cherished their friendship above all else. They had made a pact long ago that if neither of them were married by the age of thirty, they would marry each other for real. So, that option was always on the table. For now, she just loved her friend, and she couldn't be happier for her.

However, a frown crossed Billie's face as she realized that Y/n's newfound love could potentially break her friend's heart. "Who's the bitch?" she asked, her tone now serious. Y/n's grin widened at Billie's concern. "Aw, Billie, you care about me?" she teased, giggling. Billie responded with an eye-roll and a playful middle finger salute. "Man shut the fuck uppppp yess i careeeeeee now Who's the girl?" she asked smiling rolling her eyes again.

 She said giggling as well, everything was already settled for their little picnic as they pulled out a bottle of Wine for the two "Your the best anddd you know each year my parents rent my room ?"Billie nodded as she took a sip of the wine resting her head on Y/n's shoulder who as well took a sip "Her name is Jenna and she's twenty one and we just get a long so well i just...wow " Billie nodded smiling, Love was an amazing thing, Sadly she had a heart break al ready, she remembered it, Y/n was there actually, She took a flight to go be with her, it was just for a weekend since she couldn't miss school but, she was there "Jenna what?" Y/n snapped her head at her with wide eyes "Merda, non conosco il suo cognome" Billie pushed her laughing "English fool Englishhhhhhh me no italian stoopid " Y/n laughed shaking her head "Sorry but Shit i don't know her last name i never thought about it "You're like the smartest and most stoopid person i know i swear " 

Their evening was full off joked and serious talks, they were the bestest friends. 

And till the end
You're my 
Very Best Friend 

Billie and Y/n couldn't ride their bikes back since they were to drunk, they had walked and left everything there as they stumbled back to their houses, thankfully for them Mafalda had passed them by in her car quickly recognizing the two giving them a lift, they dropped off Billie first 

"Bye Eilish!" Y/n yelled out of the window giggling as her friend stumbled on her way to get in to her house "Attenzione a non andare di nuovo a bere nel bosco" (Be careful don't go drinking in the woods again) Mafalda scolded the girl "ti preoccupi troppo Mafalda!!" (You worry too much) 

Y/n stumbled to get off the car as Mafalda dropped her off as well "Grazie Mafalda!" Y/n didn't wait for an answer as she made her way inside her house , not before stopping to  light up a cigarette, her parents were still out of town, she hoped Jenna was home she was eager to ask for her last name, she took a drag of her cig as she made her way upstairs the best she could, everything looked dizzy and blurry, it took her a while but she made it outside her room, she put out the cigarette on the bottom of her shoe throwing the bud on the floor, she knocked on the door hearing a faintly come in

She quickly made her way inside shutting the door holding on the knob al most for dear life 

"Hi" a voice said making her turn around slowly "Hi? who are you?" She answered frowning , the girl stood up quickly with a huge smile "Emma Myers " She said pulling the girl in for a quick hug, Y/n drunkenly hugging back frowning "Where's Jenna? did she leave?" She asked trying not to panic "No she's in the shower" Emma said still with a huge smile taking in the blush on her cheeks, she noticed right away she was drunk 

Jenna never said you were this cute

She thought, Y/n could feel her staring at her but she was to concentrated on keeping her self up "What's your name? we actually met once on facetime" Emma said remembering when she had answered for Jenna "OHH i'm Y/n but you can call me Scotti whatever you like but excuse me i'm just gonna" She said holding on Emma's shoulder for support as she made her way to her bed plopping face down, Emma giggled at this, she was so cute she heard small snores from the bed, wow she passed out, Jenna came out of the bathroom with a shirt wrapped around her hair, her eyes quickly landing on the sleeping girl "Scotti?? when did she get here?" She quickly made her way to her as she saw her face down, feeling worried "Oh she just got here actually like three minutes ago? She's drunk i think" Emma said noticing her friend worried right away for her, Jenna confirmed it as she smelled alcohol and smoke on the girl, making her roll her eyes with a smile "at least she made it home" Jenna replied with a grin, kneeling down to untie the girl's shoes and gently removing her socks."She's incredibly adorable! Why didn't you mention how cute she was?" Emma exclaimed, her voice filled with enthusiasm. Jenna paused for a moment, taking in Emma's words and feeling a hint of jealousy. "She's quite charming," Jenna replied, trying to sound nonchalant "Okay so i guess i'm sleeping with her for tonight and you'll take the room she's staying at" Jenna said right away, happy she would be able to sleep with the girl, Emma didn't like the idea very much but it was very logical since Jenna knew her and she didn't, plus she just met the girl so it was all okay "Got it where is this room?" Jenna explained that it was a connected room, that the room was behind the bathroom as they made their way in Emma took in the room (Just think its night time) 

 "She's quite charming," Jenna replied, trying to sound nonchalant "Okay so i guess i'm sleeping with her for tonight and you'll take the room she's staying at" Jenna said right away, happy she would be able to sleep with the girl, Emma didn't lik...

"Wow she likes to read" Emma pointed out right away as she saw all the books "I like that about her" Jenna said making her way to see if the sheets were clean, they were Mafalda thankfully had changed everything, Emma noticed the way she said she liked that, is she missing something? "So the sheets are clean and yeah call me if you need anything " Emma smiled nodding, she had just gotten there two hours ago and sleep was needed "Thanks Jen see you tomorrow" "Later Ems!" 

Jenna shut the door behind her, smiling as she saw the sleeping girl on her bed, she made her way to her taking off her shorts so she could be more comfortable, pecking her lips with a soft smile, she turned the lights off cuddling quickly in to her . 

And i feel jealous of a friend
Who may see your eyes
By chance and fall in love with them