It was all for you, For your love

Y/n looked at the wall in front of her, she was currently in her room, feeling sad as always now, days go by so slow, she grabbed her notebook, that's all she could do, write about the girl she fell in love with 

No one will understand, no one will be able to understand how i'm feeling, no body will be able to change the way I feel about you Jenna.... Nobody's gonna understand me and how nice it was to love you And to be able to kiss you...I don't care what they think and call me crazy..
For thinking that you're coming back, you've got me going round and round...For your love ...
i'm dying for you, it was all for you and even if your love is a lie

And even if your love is a lie, I'd still wait for you...

She took a deep breath feeling relief, being able to express her self the only she knew how to, writing

I've turned off the lights, I've already closed my door, I've turned off my phone and I've already shut my eyes to see you again...Sometimes I despair when I wake up, after dreaming that I'm seeing  youIt's not easy to accept, that I don't have you here and it hurts but i ask my self Where did it come from that you don't want me anymore?

Did it happen over night?
Sometimes I get desperate and angry because you're not here.
Did you really love me? I have all these questions 

She shut her notebook, feeling exhausted, drained, she shut her eyes going to sleep, thinking about Jenna once again. 

Y/n woke up hearing the food bell, she rubbed her eyes, checking her phone to see the time

9:30 a.m

She shut her eyes, taking a deep breath, not wanting to worry her parents with the lack of her eating food, even though they understand what she's going through, she had lost a little weight, the light in her eyes were dull, she looked sad, but it was okay, everything has a process.
She went to the bathroom, doing her morning routine, she looked at her self in the mirror, she looked better than yesterday and that made her feel better about her self, she put on some clothes as she made her way slowly down stairs.

"Buongiorno a tutti" (Good morning everyone)  She said as her eyes didn't leave the ground but she got no response making her frown, finally looking up 

"Jenna??"