4| homeless to homeowner

Start from the beginning

"He did?" Ryan was surprised by this. Sam hated when she spent the night at the Cullen's doing god knows what with Emmett, he couldn't stop her, but that didn't stop him from complaining. "My brother?"

"He's worried about you-" Emmett said, his hand reaching for the small girl. "He thinks it would be better if you weren't home right now."

"Ah, so the jackass won't leave." Realization crashed into the girl. It was bad enough the asshole came back but now he wasn't going to leave the house or his children alone. Sam was worried about this, Joshua Uley was a menace. He was scum, and he didn't give a fuck if his kids didn't want him here, he was going to stay as long as he wanted. "God-maybe I should take him cliff diving."

Emmett looked at the girl, surprise written on his pale face. He knew she hated her father, but he didn't know the extent.  "It took everything in me, not to go over there last night and rip his head off." Emmett admitted.

"That would be too easy, he deserves a long painful death." She grumbled, her cheeks turning red with anger. "I hate him so much, he deserves any shitty karma that comes his way."

"So you'll stay here with me?" Emmett asked.

"I feel bad- I know Rosalie hates my smell- God even Jasper is uneasy around me. I'm stinky Emmett, you can't smell it but I'm a stinky girl."

"I knew you were going to say that- but I actually have another surprise." Emmett laughed, scooping the girl up as if she weighed absolutely nothing. He headed farther into the forest, a tiny cottage- style house set up. She could've sworn that wasn't there months ago. "We were busy making a start-up for Bella and Edward, and it got me thinking." He ushered her into the house, it was cozy. Didn't have much, a tiny kitchen, a large TV propped onto the wall with a soft plush couch facing it.

"This is Bella and Edwards? We can't bless the goddamn place. That would be crude." She said, jumping out of his arms and taking in the cozy vibe of the house.

"No-" He nervously scratched the back of his neck. "Their house is on the other side of the property, as far away from here as possible."

"Ah, Carlisle and Esme need some alone time."

"Nope."

"Alice and Jasper?"

"No- I was thinking we could live here-"

"Are you asking me to live here.. with you?" Ryan spun around, eyeing the nervous vampire.

"Only if you want to-"

"Of course I do." She squealed, running into his arms and placing a smooch on his lips. He looked down at her, glaring at her playfully. "You knew the entire time this was for us, didn't you?"

"Yup." She giggled. "I like making you nervous, it's cute." She said continuing her trek through the house. "Oh thank goodness." She said, grabbing the pillows set atop the large bed in the bedroom. "Pillows are essential."

"I know." He admitted, opening the bare closet besides the pile of pillows set on the floor. "I didn't know which ones you would like, so I grabbed all of them." Ryan giggled, rolling onto the king sized bed. She sighed happily when her body mushed into the mattress, she loved a soft mattress.