He sat in the Manobans’ courtyard and smoked. From time to time, he would receive information about the situation that happened tonight.

When he saw Eun Woo’s call, he paused.

Elizabeth had told him not to tell Eun Woo about this.

That was because Eun Woo’s opinion was to let things settle down first and think about the long-term.

However, Kai and Elizabeth could not swallow their anger.

They had to make Jennie suffer!

Kai took a deep breath and answered the call. “Eun Woo.”

“What are you and Elizabeth doing?!” Eun Woo’s voice was filled with anger.

Kai did not reply.

“Do you know that you’re taking a risk now? If you don’t succeed, you’ll bring about your own destruction! Chief had personally instructed Elizabeth not to go against Jennie, but she’s still doing things her way. It’ll be fine if Jennie dies, but if she doesn’t, do you know how severe the consequences would be for Elizabeth to disobey Chief’s order?”

“Chief is Elizabeth’s father. No matter what—”

“It’s risky to stay by the side of a powerful person!” Eun Woo said word by word and continued, “Elizabeth has done many things that enrage Chief just because she’s Chief’s daughter. This is going to be the last straw before Chief ignores their family ties. If Chief finds out, Elizabeth will die without a doubt!”

Kai was obviously frightened by Eun Woo.

“Kai, I’m only telling you so much because I take you as a friend. I advise you to let go now and stop helping Elizabeth do things. She has lost her mind. Besides, I can clearly see from this matter that her future development won’t be good! She’s too eager to be powerful. She didn’t learn to be shrewd as a political authority. Even if it’s not because of Jennie, she’d still be killed by her other brothers and sisters. She’s not worth our lives anymore!”

Kai gripped his phone tightly.

“Listen to my advice,” Eun Woo said and hung up the phone.

Eun Woo could indeed see it clearly now.

All of Elizabeth's assets came from the chief’s love for her. In reality, she was not that capable. Not only that, but she also did not hide her competitiveness. She could not accept any failure. It would make her die very quickly!

Eun Woo had given up on Elizabeth.

Hence, during this period, when Elizabeth looked for Eun Woo, he would find an excuse to reject her. He even tried to persuade her to stop fighting with Jennie. It was all to make her hold a grudge against him so that the distance between them would grow further.

Eun Woo did not want to be dragged down by Elizabeth!

Nonetheless, he did not expect that Elizabeth would be so impulsive to such an extent.

How long had it been? She had started to attack Jennie again!

She even dragged Kai along.

Of course, Eun Woo was not trying to take into account the friendship between him and Kai.

In their living environment, no friendship was more important than benefits.

Eun Woo only felt that Kai still had value.

It was not worth it for Kai to fall together with Elizabeth.

Rosé had a lot of things that he needed Kai to do for him in the future.