𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.

Singer and Songwriter was what Gracie was defined as. Maybe even hockey player Trevor Zegras' twin sister and girlfriend of a famous hockey player, but that was about it. No one ever saw her as anything else.

Daughter, Sister, Friend, Lover.

All of those things got tossed to the side. Diminishing her self-worth to about zero. Over the past couple of months, Gracie has been healing from her last relationship with a famous hockey player. Being called a slut and leech consistently. Not only did people think she used him for fame but they truly believed that tabloid bullshit.

The public eye became a harsh judge, and the weight of it all led Gracie to retreat from the world, seeking solace in the sanctuary of her brother's home. One year, since she had last been really seen in public, posted on social media, and made any sort of music. But during her year of healing and finding herself, she wrote. Some delved into the pain of her past relationship, confronting the accusations and judgments head-on. Others celebrated the liberation she found in reclaiming her sense of self. A few songs highlighted her absolute rocks, her brother, and a newfound friend.

I feel like to truly understand Gracie and her songs we need to look back to one year ago , Winter 2022, where it all began in Boston.