Chapter. 13

I wake feeling extremely tired. I get up out of bed and lazily walk down the stairs.  "Good morning." Father smiles as I walk into the dinning room. "Mmm.." I answer rubbing the sleep from my eyes. "Did you not sleep well?" He asks quietly. "Not really.. But I'll be alright." I sigh taking a seat. He nods with understanding. "Zelda.. Your grandparents want you to visit and stay with them for a few weeks. Is that something you would want to do... You could even bring some friends and I would pay for them as well."

"Hmm.. I think I would like that... Could I bring Impa, Paya, Purah, and Link?" I asks tilting my head. "If that's what their parents allow." He answers his brow scrunching as I say Link's name.  "Thank you father!" I smile, pulling my phone from my pocket. "Your asking right now?" He asks his tone becoming confused. "Well... Is that ok?" I ask setting my phone down. "Yes.. But I just thought we should have a conversation... Talk about what happened... You've been gone for a while.. Things happened. I want you to talk to me. I'm your father and I want you to feel safe.. Especially after what happened." He says his voice and face becoming soft with worry. "Father... It's only been a few hours... I don't think I want to talk about it.. I don't think I'm ready.. To talk about it." I mutter looking away from him. "Fine... But when in England will you al least talk to someone about it?"

"You mean like a Therapist?" I ask raising an eyebrow.  He doesn't answer, he just looks at me intently. "Wait.. What about school if I go to England?" I asks trying to change the subject in a subtle way. "I talked with your school about it. You would be taking classes there.. Like an exchange student.. Along with anyone who goes with you. I think a trip with your friends will be good for you." He says a worried expression distorting his face. "Honestly.. I think so to... I don't feel at home here anymore.. After what happened... I just... I don't know.. The feeling is just different." I mutter, glancing away as I stop myself from letting the rest of my thoughts spill from my mouth. "I understand but that truly is a shame... Hopefully a trip will change your mind..." He mutters grimly. 

"Well a change of scenery will do good.. And I'll be with my friends. It will be horrendous when grandmother meets Link... And grandfather will flip when meeting Impa and Purah..." I mutter, thinking about some of Impa's... More edgy and revealing clothes. "Impa does have an.. Interesting way of..."

"Expressing herself?" I say finishing his sentence. He nods, chuckling lightly. I giggle as the maid enters the room. "What shall I tell the chef for breakfast?" She mutters looking ashamed. "You're late." Father grumbles. "Father please.. I'm sure she just wanted us to catch up." I smile offering the maid a small wink. She smiles as Father grumbles in reply, "A simple breakfast shall suffice." Father sighs, ignoring her late entry. She nods leaving quickly just in case he changes his mind and fires her on the spot.

After breakfast I sit on the couch and take out my phone, making a group chat with, Impa, Paya, Purah, and Link,

*Zelda "hey.. So my grandparents want me to go visit them... In England.. And I'm going to go, but my father said I could bring friends and I was wondering if any of you wanted to go? My father said we would be doing school there as well.. We would leave next week, please reply soon."*

I send the text, placing my phone on the couch, closing my eyes. After a moment my phone dings. I grab it quickly, my heart pounding with excitement.

*Lonk 😎" I'll ask if I can go 🙂 I hope I can. I've always wanted to go to England."

Zelda "Great! I'm excited."

Imp 😈 "I'll ask! Not that I need permission tho 😏"

pUrAh 🧪"Check it! It will be great fun! I'm in!"

Imp 😈"You never asked mom!!"

pUrAh 🧪"..........Ok.. Let's ask together! United group!!"

Imp 😈" fine 🙄"