Labor for Low-key Breaking Out -111-

Start from the beginning

Glancing up from the floor, you noticed the two, blinking lights across the room. Lloyd's eyes. Seeing that you had looked up, he waved at you.

In the silence of the room, you swallowed. Raising a hand, you waved back. You wanted nothing more then to just be held in his arms as he reassured you over your worries.

▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭

"RISE AND SHINE! ROLL OUT FOR WORK DETAIL!"

Groaning, you stepped off of the paper thin mattress. It was impossible to get sleep here. But at least you could socialize now. Following the guard, you sighed. "..how are the kids?"

The guard ignored you, and continued walking.

"Didn't think I was that bad at small talk.." you mumbled, squinting in the sun.

The lady stayed silent, but pointed towards a blue prison bus. You climbed in, sitting in one of the many empty seats. The bus was definitely going to be filled in a few minutes though.

Were the Ninja going with you? Based on last night, you'd say no. But based on the fact they all walked on the bus a few minutes later, you'd place your bet on yes.

Each smiled as they passed or sat down around you. Eventually, Lloyd came at the back, sitting across from you. He smiled, almost looking afraid to speak up.

"TWLEVE ABOARD! LOCK AND LOAD!" A guard yelled, sitting in the driver's seat. "Open the trap!"

Jay immediately started getting harassed by a random pigeon guy, before the bus even started.

You tried ignoring the guy, and focused on the guard.

He glared at the bird, before looking around at everyone else. "Once a month, we pick up trash along Route 22. Those who work hard get a few hours in the sun and a nice cold lemonade."

Holy fuck, you could go for some lemonade.

Anything over the room temperature tap water you had been getting. It didn't even look like water half of the time. Sometimes it looked like they pulled it out of a nearby swamp.

"Those who make trouble get nothing." He continued. "Do I make myself clear?!" That seemed targeted towards you guys. After seeing everyone nod, he locked the chain door, and pointed towards the gate. "ROLL OUT!" He really enjoyed his job, of yelling.

You yawned, stretching out the length of the seat. "I want my bed back.. Why are the bus seats more comfortable than the beds? I should've been allowed to bring a mattress." You grumbled, seeing if Lloyd was listening. After last night, it seemed like he needed some cheering up.

He looked over, nodding. He seemed out of it. Not even your dumb jokes worked, and he loved your dumb jokes. "Sorry- that must've seemed rude.. I-"

In the middle of apologizing, the bus slowed to a stop. What had happened? You weren't at route 22 yet.

Standing up, you peered over the seat to look out the front. There was a brown van on the side -more like the middle- of the road. A guy with a beard stood at the front, looking at his smoking engine. Actually- that was water vapor, not smoke. Why did he have steam coming out of his engine? And if you didn't know better, you'd say it was Wu based on the hat, but you knew better based on last time you thought that.

The guards filed out, and barely a breath after, the ground shook. Everyone panicked, looking for what had caused that noise.

You glanced to the back, spotting the giant amount of mass. "Samurai X?" You whispered, not believing it. Pixal mentioned how it should be reserved for Nya's memory.. so why was the suit here? And why did it look so different? Was Pixal in there? Or was it remote?