21

WARNING MATURE CONTENT

We had said we were just going to have a barbecue, but considering that there were six guys together, I understood that that promise could not be kept. After about an hour, they started bringing out alcohol. I knew it was going to end badly but didn't want to spoil the mood.

We played some drinking games and listened to music. I had taken a few shots and when I got up to go to the bathroom it hit me all at once. When I was in the toilet, I checked myself in the mirror and tried to splash water on my face to sober up again. I knew my body was going to be crap tomorrow because I had a cold. I went back down and saw that it had already derailed. Daniel was on the table dancing, Lando was playing DJ, the others were having fun.

I couldn't stop smiling when I saw everything in front of me. I had never had a group of friends in my life and was glad I could call them my friends. When Charles saw me, he came over and carried me onto the table next to Daniel. "show your dance moves" shouted George. Said and did exactly that. Me and Daniel had a dance competition on the dinner table and I won by far.

I forced Charles onto the table to dance because I had gotten very hot. I pulled up the sleeves of my thick sweater. "has Charles done it" Pierre whispered, pointing to the bruise on my arm. Pierre whispered loudly because George heard and checked my arm. "no, it was Max who got angry the other day," I explained. I saw how they looked at each other with worried eyes.

"It's nothing to worry about," I tried to explain. They chose to let it go for the moment so as not to spoil the mood, but I knew they would ask me some other day. "don't say anything to Simon" I said to Pierre and he just nodded. I tried to get them to think about something else so I said we should shoot together. They were there, so me, Pierre, George, Carlos and Charles took a shot together. Almost everyone made a funny face.

when we went back there was no room for me so sat on Charles's lap. We all talked for a while before Charles started kissing me. I noticed how he was in the mood but we couldn't do anything because everyone would stay here sleeping. It got late and we all went to bed.

When Charles and I got into his bed he started kissing me. "We can't do anything when people sleep over," I tried to explain to him. "Then you can be quiet," he said and winked at me. We started making out and I felt his hands go down to the lower parts. He removed my pants carefully, then he gently put his fingers in me. I let out a quiet moan which made Charles grin. "Do you want the others to hear," he said teasingly.

He took off my shirt and unbuttoned my bra. I could see his longing in his eyes. "You really are the most beautiful person I've seen" he said and couldn't stop looking at me. He began caressing my nipples while our tongues searched for each other.

He had done so much for me during these weeks so I wanted to give it back. I unbuttoned his blue jeans while we made out. I pulled down his underpants and pants and turned him over so he was lying down. I grabbed his case and slowly started moving my hand up and down. "You're such a tease" he said with a smile on his face. I took it in my mouth and quickly found a rhythm that we both enjoyed. I started to deepthroat which made him let out a moan. "Shouldn't we be quiet," I teased him.

I continued to pleasure him and he gathered my hair in a bun so he could clearly see what I was doing. he took his hand and helped me with the rhythm. He picked me up and then laid me back down on the bed. He gave me a few kisses on the back of my neck after he knew it was a weak spot for me. He found his way down to my nether region. He paused for a while and looked up at me before starting to pleasure me. He was much better than what I had dreamed of a few weeks before which made me feel butterflies very quickly.

He was very good at using his tongue and it made me moan a few times. "Ch- Charles" was the only thing I could come up with then and there. He looked up with his beautiful green eyes and gave me a smile. He stood up again and started kissing my neck, now it was his turn to tease. He gently thrust his thing into me which made me moan loudly.

We found a rhythm that was comfortable for both of us. He drives slowly at first because I knew I was more than just a fuck to him. But after a while it got harder and felt the butterflies in the lower part of the stomach come again. With each thrust they got bigger and bigger. "look at me baby" Charles whispered, not changing the rhythm. After a few seconds I felt the butterflies explode in my stomach, I had come.

Now it was his turn to come. He let out a moan and I felt him cume inside me. He laid down next to me and we both panted for a while. "Have I said how much I like you" Charles asked as he caught his breath. "well, now you have it" I said and went up to the toilet.

When I came back from the bathroom, I laid down next to Charles again and I felt his strong arms hug me. I gave him a kiss and looked into his beautiful green eyes. "what is it" Charles asked. "You are so beautiful" I replied and I could see a smile forming on his lips. It didn't take long before we fell asleep in each other's arms.