chapter 23

Chapter starts from mohsin entering inside the club after finishing his call. The scene unfolding in front of his eyes left him completely speechless. Shivi was standing on the bar counter with a big rum bottle in her hands and was singing a song while everyone was staring at her with open mouths whereas some boys were clearly drooling over her. 

Shivi: i'm a barbie girl living in my ownn wo..rld

she sang standing on the counter while stumbling, Mohsin with horrified expressions ran towards her and held her by her waist.

MOHSIN: Shivi jaan come down, ye kya hogya tujhe acha bhala to chorke gya tha tujhe mein neeche aaja please.

he said pleading her but she was not even looking at him. he forcefully carried her down and she struggled like a baby to get rid of his tight hold and finally she succeeded. she ran towards the stage whereas mohsin stood helpless , now everyone was looking at him.

Mohsin: I'm really sorry guys, please excuse me.

Saying this he ran towards her who was dancing and singing like a child who is free from every problem of this world. 

Shivi: Sheela ki ja.wa.nii i'm so se..xy for you

she sang loudly pointing towards mohsin. His eyes widened like saucer.

Mohsin: Me.re li..liye?

he asked pointing at himself.

Shivi: to or kya parosi ke liye banu mein sexy.

she said with a cute angry pout. she gulped a huge sip from the bottle which was in her hand. she moaned at the taste.

Mohsin: meri biwi to bewron ki sardar nikli yar.

he mumbled to himself with a crying face. she pulled him by his collar and whispered seductively.

Shivi: lets dance hubby.

mohsin gulped nervously. he tried to take bottle from her hands but she snatched it back.

Shivi: don't touch my bott.l.e

Mohsin: baby ye mujhe dede. iske sath dance kese karegi.

Shivi: I can handle.

she said completely leaning on him.

Mohsin: yeah i can see that.

Shivi: oye dj hindi item song lga.

dj looked at her confusingly not understanding hindi.

DJ: sir what is she saying?

Mohsin: nothing nothing.

Shivi: kya nothing i'm saying play hindi item song you tubelight.

mohsin closed his eyes being nothing but embarassed to the next level. Suddenly the club was blasting with a hot hindi item song.

EK TO KUM ZINDAGANI

USAY BHI KUM HAI JAWANI

EK TO KUM ZINDAGANI 

USAY BHI KUM HAI JAWANI

Shivi encircled her arms around his neck and he held her by her waist carefully as she was stumbling.

Jab Tak Josh Mein Jawaani
Jab Tak Khoon Mein Rawaani

she caressed his face seductively.

Jab Tak Josh Mein Jawaani
Jab Tak Khoon Mein Rawaani
Mujhe Hosh Mein Aane Na Do

she pulled him more closer and kissed his neck. Somewhere mohsin was enjoying her this side.

Pyar Do, Pyar Lo
Pyaar Do Do Pyaar Lo

mohsin carried her forcefully in bridal style and went toward their car.

SHIVI: py..a.r d..do.

Mohsin: bht pyar dunga jaan pehle ya se to chal.

Shivi: OYEE.

she turned his face toward her by holding his cheek.

Shivi: pyar lena b.h..i ho..ta haii sun..aa nhi pya..ar do phi.rr pya.r lo.

Mohsin: han meri jaan ye len den hum hotel jake krein ge bht ache se

she grinned showing her 32 teeth to him. he carefully placed her on the passenger seat and secured her with seatbelt then came on his side and sat on driver seat. he cupped her face.

Mohsin: shivi mera bacha ye bottle dede mujhe please.

Shivi: No ye bht achi hai i will not share.

Mohsin: mein nhi piyunga promise. i will keep it safe with me jaan.

Shivi: pakka?

she asked innocently. he nodded. she gave him the bottle he took it placed on his side making sure to through it later. while driving back to hotel she was mumbling. they reached the hotel, Mohsin was about to pick her up but she took a step back.

Shivi: i'll walk .

she said showing him her index finger, he nodded with a ok. they went to the reception till now shivi's head was on mohsin's chest and two buttons of his shirt were already open.

Mohsin: keys of our villa miss?

receptionist was again drooling over him and his white shaved chest, shivi noticed and hugged him tightly.

Shivi: Aye don't eye rape my hubby i'll pop your eyes .

she said glaring at her with murderous look.

Receptionist: excuse me?

Mohsin: i'm sorry , kindly give me the key

she was about to give keys to him but shivi snatched them from her.

Mohsin: can you please send a glass of lemonade in villa non 105.

(Actually there are many villa's which are responsibility of a single authority and the reception and receptionist work for that authority)

Shivi: no lemonade only whiskeyyy.

she said excitedly. he carried her in his arms and said "NO WHISKEY"

she pouted sadly. they went inside their villa's bedroom and mohsin layed her on the bed and was about to get up but she pulled him by his collar.

Shivi: you are looking so hot my khan pathaan.

Mohsin; Shiv you should sleep now.

Shivi: none of us will sleep today hubby.

she whispered in his ear seductively.

PRECAP

A HOT NIGHT.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys long time no see. so i'm thinking to complete this story first and then write the other two later. so if you guys need quckie update give me good reviews and satisfactory no of votes and comments thank you!

also tell me your favourite scene or dialogue from the chapter.

lots of love

author