CHAPTER ~ 10

She and her mother both were staying with that aunty Rana bai .                                                                

  one  day arun came to meet with  ranabai   due to some money work with her .

and as she owns kotha    also arun know each and everything .he saw sunita with her on that day and he wanted to take chance she still have not forgotten the messry death of his friend ,

At ranabai kotha . [talk between arun and bai ,]

who was she last night with you ? 'arun asked '

sabh reshma kya ? bai said .

no the one with the girl .

ohhh you are talking about sunita .

ha means that only acha listen to me very careful what i am going to tell you ' arun said authoritainly '

ji ji boliye na malik 

i want to spend time with sunita today night .

what ? no no sir you are misunderstanding her ,she is not like that she was in problem thats why she is staying with me , she doesnt work for me .

LESTEN I DONT CARE THAT SHE WORK OR NOT I KNOW YOU VERY WELL BAI WHAT KIND OF WORK YOU DO WITH INNOCENTS DROP YOUR FACE CUT THE SHIT OUT AND I WANT HER MEANS I WANT HER YOU KNOW ME WHAT I CAN I DO , I WILL GIVE YOU DOUBLE THEN YOUR AUKAAT .  arun said angrely .

ho w how much s  i r bai said while shuttering.

RANABAI HOUSE . [ sunita and bai talk ]

sunita what are you doing ;

kuch nhi di just like that .aj kritika is gone with her friends na so just folding the clothes and then i will make dinner for her and you .

aree na na dont take tension i and kritika will go out for dinner and some grocery shopping .

ohh but ..

no but and all sunita 

thik hai 😂

acha listen i have some work with you do you remember the day we meet i told you whenever i need any work from you will do for me .

ji ji di i remember tell na .

you remember yesterday one man meet with me arun he wants to spend some time with you .

what why what are you saying di hiw can i i mean what oh god how can i sunita said while fluttering .