CHAPTER ~ 6

The next day ...

Morning 8 Am ..

Kritika was getting ready for her college today she wore mustard colour kurti which was given by Netra (she is chachu and chachi daughter they have one son too his name is Arav he is married with Rita and currently they are gone for their honeymoon. ) plus black jeans and heals .

She goes to kitchen too see the preparations.

Her dadi too come to kitchen she see the dishes were not cleaned till now she sees Kritika and said .

Kyu ree kl he mane tudjhe kaha tha college toh tu ja rhi hai pr agar Ghar ka kaam nhi keya toh Tera mouh todh doungi .. she said angrily and grabbed her forearm .

Kritika was standing quietly while she was on verge of crying .

Abhi tak ye bartan kyu nhi Dhule haii ...

Maa ji choidhiye na mai hona abhi kardeto her mother said .

Nahi kuch ye bhi karegii ..kyu nhi hoya ??

Dadi vo vo Mai thak gyi thi that's why I will wash now ..Kritika said .

Acha you got tired haa ..her dadi slapped her tightly on her face and left from their after giving her warning.

She started washing the utensils while crying silently.

Krito beta I will wash them you will be late for the college please beta ..her mother said politely.

Maa please leave me alone for sometime please ...

But beta ..

Maa please you should give sometime to your children alone please..Kritika said and she left from their in the washroom.

Crying..

Baba why you left mee what was my fault I didn't did anything I love you how cam I kill you I don't even remember anything then why everyone blame me why did you do this why ?? because of this I am suffering so much this cruel world is not meant for me this is very hard very very hard to live here ..babaa

she started crying and start remember her baba and some pictures from her past was coming infront of her eyes.

Washing her face nicely she came out of the washroom ..take Her belonging of her college she goes to Netra as they both are in the same college..

Netra Mudjhe bhi le chalo apne sath scooty pr vaise bhi late hogya hai Mai kaha bus Mai jao aur aunty Mai zyda paise lagte hai ..Kritika said with a sweet smile on her face .

(Netra take me with you on your scooty although it is late now where I will found a bus and auto charge more money .)

Oh hello I have not taken your care okay go by yourself on auto on rickshaw or on a bicycle I don't give a damn fu*k .Netra said arrogantly .

And by the way these are my heels right ?..Netra asked .

Uhm yes you thrown them na chachi give this to me so I wore it ..Kritika replied.

Yeah you have worn my kurti and my heels .kurti is fine but you better remove these heels right now it doesn't match on your feets ..she said angrily.

(basically it was looking more beautiful on Kritika feets that's why Netra got jealous from childhood she does this with her .)

Uhm okay I don't wanna put a fight because I know at the end I am gonna loose this ..Kritika said which was unaudible .

She removed the Heels and put it at the side Netra got ready on her scooty .

Kritika goes inside because she doesn't want to go alone yesterday it was by luck and she was very excited that's why she headed alone but inside yesterday or today maybe tomorrow she always get scare to go alone outside she gets panic ...

I don't want to go to college everyday chic chic with auto driver to bargain some amount and that bus people glare me sees me I don't want this much of attention

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I don't want to go to college everyday chic chic with auto driver to bargain some amount and that bus people glare me sees me I don't want this much of attention..
In this century I don't thing I will get any chance to go out free this anxiety really sucks..

Only krishna knows who I try how I try to be strong but at the end I am broken soul ..please help me krishna I joined my hands infront of hum praying silently because I know only he knows my pain my kindness my everything..

Arey tu college nhi gyi ?Maa questioned her ..

(arey you didn't gone to college?)

I don't want to go there maaa why why I just don't to go alone to the college I want someone beside mee Kritika said ..

Ohh but beta this is life you have to bear some things alone ..be strong Kritika..

I am strong please don't mark me weak again and again ..ahum idea you come with ne drop and pick me up from the college...Kritika said happily.

Mee but what ? acha okay only for your happiness I can do anything bachaa.. let me take permission from your dadi ..

Haa jldi jldi ..
(yes fast fast .)

Bring good news .Kritika shout happily.

Her maa come with her purse and big smile and give her thumbs up to her ..
Hurryyy ...Kritika said..

hii everyone ..
this is our chapter 6 I hope you will love this please shower your love with likes and comments
it is totally motivation for me...
and I love how some people are liking my story big thank you to you guys ❤❤do support like share and comment..
I will update soon
till then byee take caree lots of love 🥰🥰