Chapter 5

1 week later all the parents were back together to normal. Maks and Teodor also decided to keep their relationship loyal no porn no other partners together just them. But unfortunately Teodor in short time found out that he was turning straight he never told that to Maks just kept it to himself and well to his stepsister. He started having feelings for his stepsister and would usually fuck her when Maks was outside with his friends. One day Maks got home early while they were both in the shower, Teodor and his stepsister quickly put on the towels, Teodor got out of the bathroom and his stepsister was acting like she was doing the laundry, Maks saw them both in towels, at first it sounded all suspicious a bit but then he got it out of his mind, kissed his boyfriend and went to play deep cock galactic with his friends. The relationship between Teodor and his stepsister kept going for over a month until one day Robin confronted Maks that Teodor was cheating on him, he couldn't believe it at first and only thought that his friend was jealous of their relationship but when he got back home he saw his boyfriend and the stepsister fucking on their bed. He was shocked and just left the house couldn't believe that he was getting fooled by him.

Found out i was gay जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें