Chapter 3

After some time Maks realized his friends became a bit distant from him and talking with their own language leaving Maks alone. He was upset and was already thinking about packing up the stuff and leaving for good until Teodor walked into him and stopping him from leaving. Teodor made him stay but also confronted him about his pics that were covered with cum that Maks forgot to clean them. Before he could try to explain everything Teodor just pulled his pants down getting his big cock from his pants and shoving it into Maks mouth, saying "no need to explain anything just finish what you've already started" leaving Maks all in shock and pretty hard, he then started to suck Teodor's dick while rubbing his own dick through his pants. Teodor realized how slow Maks was going so he grabbed Maks by his head, fucking his mouth and going pretty fast as the pleasure gets pretty close. Teodor was heavy breathing and whimpering as he was feeling pleasure from Maks deep wet throat. He kept getting faster each time then finally he pulled off his dick jerking it off to Maks face and cumming all over him making a loads of mess. Teodor then passed out from all that pleasure but that wasn't over yet for Maks, he pulled his pants off and while Teodor was all passed out he started to finger his tight butt hole making it wet and wide open till he finally put his 7inch dick inside of Teodor. He started fucking Teodor faster and faster which made him get back to his sentence and start to whimper and moan over for Maks.

After 5 rounds their other friends walked in on them while on it. They both surprisingly looked at them and all the cum was spreading everywhere but Maks just couldn't keep it while they were still on it and he accidentally cummed all over his other friends too. They were mad at first but after tasting Maks cum made them change their mind and started throbbing their own cock. 4 of them enjoyed all that night, but they all passed out from all the hard work. In the morning when they woke up they saw the place full of mess and there was cum all over the place. They hurried up and cleaned the place before their dads got home.