The rest of the family came down from hearing their mother screech in pain.

"Ma what happened!!!" Y/n's younger brothers comes rushing down the stairs as well as their father.

"My babyyyyyy...." She cries and I can't help but cry even more.

"Y/n??? What?? What happened?" Y/n's little brother Jamari asks.

Jamari is younger than y/n by 2 years so they were always close.

Jonathan is younger than y/n by 4 years but they're all very close to each other.

"She passed away out on the field" I said trying to pull myself together for them.

"What??" Y'all can't be playing like that. Y/n is a great soldier. And plus she promised she'd come home. And y/n never breaks her promises." Jamari says with a very angry face.

"I'm not playing Jamari. They showed up at my house and I came straight here. She's gone" I walk up to him to try to give him a hug but he pushes me away.

"FUCK" Jamari punches the wall and leaves a pretty big hole.

"Relax Jamari! Breaking shit isn't gonna change nothing!!!" Jonathan says as he slaps him in the back of his head.

Jamari pushes Jonathan into the staircase by the front door and Jonathan pushed him back.

In the blink of an eye, Jamari punches Jonathan right in the eye leaving Jonathan completely shocked.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU???" Y/d/n grabs 2 fistfuls of Jamari's shirt and slams him into the wall just enough to scare him and not hurt him.

"THATS ENOUGH" Y/m/n yells out and I just sit there in complete shock.

When I tell you these boys have never actually fought they have never fought.

I know they're just going through a lot of hurt.. especially Jamari.

Y/d/n let's go of Jamari and just wraps his arms around him giving him a big hug.

"I know you're hurt.. and I know you're upset... but that don't mean to get aggressive. I know you love your sister but you need to relax. We're all hurt. Y/n was a light and no one's ever gonna take that away from her." Y/d/n says and Jamari is full on crying in his arms.

Jonathan is pissed.

Their mother grabs him an ice pack from the freezer and he places it on his eye.

"She was supposed to teach me how to roll up" Jonathan says to me lowly with a laugh and tears.

"I'll teach you" I said and he shook his head.

"She's better than you at rolling up" he laughs and I nod my head.

"Yea she is.." I look over at Jamari and he's crying and crying and crying.

I walk over to y/m/n and ask her if I can spend the night and she says yes.

I brought bali cause Ik the boys were gonna need it but in all honesty... I think their parents need it too.

——-

After a couple of hours no one ate and we all just spoke about all the great and stupid shit y/n has done.

"Y'all remember when she slid the old mattress off the roof into the snow and broke her arm?" Jamari says while laughing.

"Yea and I remember how you were right on the back of it encouraging her" y/m/n said.

I couldn't help but laugh because they caught it on their old camera on vhs.

We were watching all the old videos.

"Have a baby by me, baby, be a millionaire" I was on her TikTok and this was a TikTok she made with her army buddies.

She looked so mf good in this video.

That tight shirt let me see allll her muscles.

But while watching the video I started crying.

Her same buddies couldn't find her body on the field. Now I can't even bury her properly.

We sat here smoking away the sorrows we felt.

Until I got a FaceTime on my phone.

It was one of y/n's army buddies named Adam. He was in one of their lil army trucks and he had his gear on.

"We found her!" I hear multiple voices in the back.

"Really?? How bad is it?" I asked and he moved the camera.

"You really thought I was gon let these mfs take my life before I got to have a family? Yea you bugging" my baby's voice just beaming in this depressed room.

"That's her????" They all shot up and came towards the phone.

I start crying and crying from relief.

"Omg baby are you okay" I cry out.

"Yea I'm good" She says.

"No she's not. She's got a broken arm and a broken leg. She also took several blows to the head."

"Yea they kidnapped my ass" She says and I just shake my head.

"We gotta have a talk when you come home y/n" I say.

"Ik baby, I figured. Hey y'all. I'm alright." She said and I passed the phone to y/m/n.

"I'm so happy you're alright. You had us worried. They showed up at your house." Y/m/n said.

"Damn they ain't even give me a chance like" she said as just shook her head.

"After I get some aid they're sending me back home. I'll be home maybe tmr night or the day after that but early in the morning. So hopefully it's just tmr night so pops could pick me up and y'all don't have to wake up early in the morning." she said.

"I got you y/n/n" y/d/n said.

"Alright cool. I'll see y'all when I get there." They pass the phone to me.

"I love you baby get some rest and smoke a couple to the face for me. I love you so much I'm sorry they did that to you. But I'm okay and I'll be home soon. I love you and get some rest your eyes are puffier than a mf. I love y'all goodnight."

"We love you too. Please be careful." I say.

"I know." She blew a kiss in the camera and hung up the phone.

I can't wait until she gets home.

_______
Excuse any errors 😩