13. Welcome to Hell

Start from the beginning

Hope is like a silken thread, it breaks within a snap. Delicate but existent. Their hope for a bright future and relationship was at the precipice of a jinx. Wait and watch.

xoxo,
Gossip Girl (Kidding)
I know you love me
————————————————————————

xoxo,Gossip Girl (Kidding)I know you love me————————————————————————

Morning, 7:45 a.m

"Bzzzzz....bzzzzz!" My phone began to ring instantly on my side table.

I turned to see my phone ringing on my nightstand.

Navya Calling...

Instantly, a smile graced my face and I picked it up.

"Good Morning, Ranaji..." A dulcet voice floated through the speakers. Keeping my promise from our last date, I messaged her first thing in the morning and after that it became a routine and one I love. Nothing beats hearing her voice first thing in the morning and last thing before I go to sleep but perhaps waking up and sleeping with her in my arms will beat that.

Someday..

"Good Morning, Navya..." my voice was till extremely sleepy but apparently she loves it.

We'd talked till late last night about this irritating moron in her internship, Rihaan who had asked her out on a date. One of the few benefits of being the king is how you have connections everywhere. How unfortunate that he was moved to a different department of a different branch altogether.

"God! I love this early morning voice of yours! It's so sexy..." She said, her voice barely a whisper.

I chuckled and replied," Main khud hi itna sexy hu"

"No, you're cute..sho sho cute. All I want to do is squish your cheeks together and pull them..."

"Are you sure that all you want to do with me?" I asked.

"What else will I-oh! I-I-I just want to squish your cheeks together and pull them.." she said flustered when she understood what I meant.

"Accha, ruko.." I sat upright on my bed and a pulled up my camera app. I walked to the mirror and clicked a selfie.

————————————————————————