10. Fall for me

Hello mere pyaaru pyaaru readers

Hello mere pyaaru pyaaru readers. We finally reached chapter 10!!! God I can't tell you how happy I am. Make me even happier by voting, just by clicking on that chhota sa star at the bottom.

Sorry for slow updates last week but I hope this chapter makes up for it. It's a really long wala. Haath toot gaye 😭 3300 words+

This chapter is for @Divyanshi142. Okay so this person is a little extra special because she was the first person to ever vote for my book and it made me happier than I could ever express in words. So thank you so so so much!

Also, everyone else who voted on the last chapter. Thank you!
————————————————————————

As I walked out of the washroom, I stepped into a different part of the hall

As I walked out of the washroom, I stepped into a different part of the hall. Somehow, the magnificence of the palace never fails to astonish me. I kept walking forward, admiring it. I could feel the gazes of a lot of people on me, especially men.

I always knew that I'm pretty. Not because I'm vain but because my family and friends always made me feel so and when I stepped into high school, the attention that I received spoke for itself but it's weird how one night can impact you so much.

When I was a tennager, I used to love to look at myself in the mirror but after that one incident, mirrors remind me of the reflection that I saw of myself in his eyes. I still can't look at myself in the mirror unless sunlight falls on my face. The dark blinds my view of myself. The impending horror of looking into the dark handicaps me.

Anyway, some of them approach me and as much as I try to talk to them politely, my attention is otherwise occupied, by someone across the room. And as if he felt my gaze, he looked up and crossed the room paying no heed to anyone. The pull that I feel towards him is inexplicable. One meeting and one message. That's sums up all the conversation we've had but somehow it's feels like a bond was instantly tethered.

I hear the guy previously talking to me, ask a question but it's clear that I'm not listening.

As I watch him walk towards me, a rather gorgeous but clearly plastic-fied girl intercepts his path and though he seems resistant to her touch, he has a smile on his face which feels like a slap to mine. This is exactly what I was concerned about. I feel like I just overthink even the most minuscule actions of his. Earlier the girl from the newspaper and now this bitch, am I just another one of them that he is just casually flirting with? He is clearly a red flag, undoubtedly a very good looking one but I am not that delusional.