Issue #41: Stopping Eggman!

Börja om från början

Blaze, Silver, and Rouge made their way following the crystals.

Silver: It's hard to believe this is the same street as before.....you think he's still here?

Rouge: Hed better be, for all our sakes.

Blaze: Quiet. We don't know what enemies may still be lurking around here.

Rouge: If any of those androids were left from Gotuces blast. We would have seen them by now.

Just then a hand tried to swipe at Rouge which at another part of the ruins lied Omega pinned down by debris.

Rouge: Omega! There you are! Still in one piece this time, big guy?

Omega: AFFIRMATIVE. AS SOON AS I AM FREE. I WILL EXACT MY REVENGE ON THIS TREACHEROUS TERRAIN.

Then green lightning shot out where Rouge was.

They all fell down and see a giant crystal.

Silver: Woah. That's a whole lot of Egg Mechs.......

Rouge: Look!

Inside the crystal was Shadow.

Rouge: Looks like using these fake emeralds has some nasty side effects.

Rouge tries to swipe in and rescue Shadow.

Rouge: I guess they don't call'em chaos for nothing. Let's get him out of there!

The Shadow androids have appeared behind the rocks.
------------------
Back with the rest.......

Tails had gotten an elevator working.

Tails: Got it!

Amy: Okay. First, we break into the control room. Second, Tails disables Eggman's safeguards for the fake emerald power grid. That way we can rescue Whisper and Lanolin. And crashing the system will stop the city from growing, right?

Gotuce: I guess?

Tails: Yup, otherwise the city will keep expanding forever! That's my hypothesis, at least. If I still had the Miles Electric, I'd know for sure.

Gotuce: I said it was an accident- Woah!

They all felt the elevator stop and see Metal cutting the cable.

The elevator drops but Tails had gotten everyone but Metal would dive for Sonic if not for Gotuce diving towards Metal in his potential unleashed form.

Gotuce: Try bearing up my friends when you scrap!

Sonic: Thanks Gotuce!
------------------
The group underground were currently dealing with The Shadow Androids.

Rouge: were running out of time, people!

Blaze: Can't get an opening........

Omega then started to blast at the androids.

Omega: STAND DOWN. IF ITS AN OPENING YOU REQUIRE.......THEN I WILL PROVIDE!

Then the crystal began to emit shockwave after shockwave in an attempt to push everyone away.

Blaze: Ugh! It's over powering......

Rouge: Im not getting bossed around by some overgrown rock!

Then it sent out a strike at Rouge, sending her away.

Rouge: AAAH!

Blaze caught Rouge.

Blaze: We can't even get close!

Silver: I can......handle it.......if I can figure out why its-

Just then Silver got an immense shock from the crystal.

Silver: GYAAAH!

This prompted the crystals to grow more.

Silver: This is bad.......it's growing faster than I can tear it off! Gosh, what would Gotuce do.......

Blaze: Silver!

Silver turned to Blaze who was nodding to Silver motivating him.

Silver:.......right. GET READY TO BE FREE, SHADOW CAUSE IM NOT GIVING UP THAT EASILY!
------------------
Back in the central tower........

Eggman: Ah. That must be Shadow....his chaos controls made the fake emeralds unstable. Keep it up, fool! The more you try to use my emeralds. The bigger they'll get! More power for me, and my city.

Orbit: But, Boss, is t that dangerous? If the cities infrastructure can't keep up......

Eggman: That's what my safeguards are for! Even if the emeralds power over loads-which it wont-ill just reboot the system again.

Suddenly Sonic and Co. Had appeared in the room.

Sonic: Surprise, Eggy! Sorry we didn't knock!

Eggman: GAH! What did you do, Metal?! Someone is getting a very strict software patch after th-

He was punched by Gotuce.

Gotuce: That was for Whisper and this.......

He knees Eggman in the gut.

Eggman: GAH!

Gotuce: was for Lanny!

Tails used this opportunity to get on Eggman's console.

Sonic and Metal began to fight.

Sonic: That all you got? I wanna fight, not patty cake!

Orbit: SORRY, BOSS.

Cubot:......I MISTVE LEFT MY COMBQT SUBROUTINES IN MY BACK UP DRIVE!

Amy: Sonics got Metal backhanded. No backup for up!

Eggman: Argh, useless.....

Eggman pulls out a gun similar to the one he used against Gotuce.

Eggman:......do I have to do everything around here?!

He shoots at Amy which makes he close her Piko Hammer.

Sonic: Amy!

With this Metal delivers a punch to Sonics face.

Tails began to do his thing until Eggman was behind him.

Tails had finally pressed. A button on the console with got a reaction out of Eggman.

Eggman: No......you have no idea what you've done! Without the limiter, there's nothing stopping the emerald growth!

The crystals began to brow more and more until the tower began to unearth itself from the ground.
------------------