"That's why you gotta heal babe."

"So what we discussed last night was what? I thought we agreed that we're working on us and while doing that no one can interfere."

"Did I mention someone interfering? Who lil boo walking around here? Mine or yours?"

"You my only lil boo." He said while stealing another sausage.

"Keep those ugly fingers off my plate! That was the last one."

"Oh well, cry about it."

"I hate you." My bottom lip poked out.

"No you don't." Chris took my plate out of my hand and sat it on the table. Then pulled me on his lap. "You know that shit tore me up every time I heard you say it."

"It was out of anger, you know I love you more than anything."

"Still hurt though."

"Mama sorry." Holding onto his face, I kissed him. "I love you."

"I love you too."

We kissed again and it grew intense. Just as we got ready to get it popping out here the patio door slid open.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry." Connie said, looking completely uncomfortable while we looked at her and I still had his tongue in my mouth. "I thought Mya was out here alone, I'll come back." She hurried back inside and I climbed off of Chris.

"What does she want with me?" I questioned.

"I have no clue baby. I know you probably don't want to hear this from me but she's a cool girl. And we only chilled a few times, nothing other than chilling happened."

"And I'm guessing you met her the same time Sinko met his little friend."

"Yeah." Chris got up. "I'm about to go take a nap, join me when you done with this."

"I just woke up."

"Oh well, hurry up I wanna cuddle." He walked inside and I watched as Connie approached him. Whatever she said wasn't something that interested him because he looked so bored. Eventually Chris walked away and she came out to me and sat across from where I was.

"So, what's up?" I asked.

"I just wanted to let you know that you don't have to worry about any drama from me. From the times Chris and I have spent together, I could always tell his mind was somewhere else, even though he tried to focus on me. I didn't want there to be any awkwardness during this trip. I was nervous when I walked in, one of your sisters pointed me out and the other looked like she was ready to attack."

I laughed. "No worries, you're good. We're good."

"Are we really?"

"Yeah, we are. As long as you genuinely mean what you say, we're perfectly fine."

"Okay, cool. I don't want to seem like a crazed fan or anything but I think you're pretty dope. I've been watching you since you only had your store in Miami and to see the amazing business woman you've become is super admirable."