“Oh my god!”

“It’s the muggles!” Marlene exclaimed. “She turned them into animals!”

“The turtle must be the fat man and the mouse must be Lily’s sister.” Severus said.

“I would have gone with a pig and chicken.” Cathy said.

“Don’t worry.” Cathy smiled. “I’ll turn them back.”

“T-T-Thank you.” Dudley stuttered. He picked up a cookie and began to eat slowly.

“I almost feel sorry for the boy.” The Minister said.

“Now then,” Cathy leaned back and put her feet on the table, “first of all, I want to apologize to you. Last year I shouldn’t have turned you into a pig.”

Dudley went even paler, if that was possible, at the mention of that incident.

“You were just a child eating cake.” Cathy continued. “I shouldn’t have overreacted like I did and for that I apologize.”

“It was a bit much looking back on it.” Remus said.

“Don’t feel sorry for him!” James said. “He used to bully Harry!”

“Okay.” Dudley said in a quiet voice.

“Alright then,” Cathy leaned in real close across the table, “why don’t you tell me where Harry and Ryan are.”

“They left.” Dudley said.

“When?”

“Last night.”

“How?”

“There was a flying car outside their window.”

“A flying car?” Cathy repeated. She looked intrigued before a realizing look came to her. “Was it blue?”

“How’d she know about the color?” Evan wondered.

“Yes.” Dudley nodded. “Three boys took them.”

“Any chance they were all gingers?” Cathy enquired.

Dudley nodded silently but quickly.

“Weasleys.” Cathy sighed. She got up from her chair and walked towards the door.

“Wait!” Dudley called after her. “My mum and dad!”

“Just leave ‘em like that!” James insisted.

“She cannot.” Amelia Bones told him. “She’s already breaking the law transfigurating them in the first place.

“Stupid law.” James mumbled.

“Oh right.” Cathy walked over to the turtle and mouse and turned them back to their original form. Petunia was on her hands and knees while Vernon was on his back. Once he was in human form, Cathy placed one of her boots on his crotch.

“That has to hurt!” Fleamont winced.

She put some of her weight down and made the muggle cry out in pain. When he tried to use his hands to move her foot, red wisps of chaos magic wrapped around his wrists and pulled them down to the floor beside his head.

“Now you listen here and you listen good.” Cathy said in a dark tone. Vernon simply whimpered in pain. “I told you that Harry has to stay with you just once a week out of the entire year. I expected you to know that if you tried to treat him the same way you did like last time, I wouldn’t just let it go. But apparently I have to spell everything out for you!” Cathy lifted her foot and stomped down on Vernon making him cry out in pain.