Chapter 18

As soon as Bai Yichen entered the room he was pressed on the bed by Long Mingyu.Long Mingyu's voice was hoarse "fulang"
Bai Yichen looked into his eyes.
"Let me kiss you."
Bai Yichen hooked his arms around Long Mingyu's neck and closed his eyes.
"Okay"
Long Mingyu lowered his heard and kissed his mouth. The kiss was gentle and filled with trust and love they both had for each other.

Long Mingyu was slowly caressing his fulang's waist and kissing him. He was so gentle with his fulang, as if his fulang was a delicate porcelain doll and even a small impact could break him.

After the kiss they looked into each other eyes. Bai Yichen was breathless and his doe eyes were already watery. Long Mingyu felt itchy in his heart as if insects were crawling in his heart. He pecked his fulang lips again and again, gentle and cautious.
Smooch* smooch* ...... smooch*
Then he kissed both of  his eyes. His fulang's eyelashes touched his lips and tickled him. He smiled gently and looked at his fulang who was so shy that he couldn't meet his eyes.

His eyelashes was fluttering and his face was so red, it could drip blood.He then kissed his two cheeks and then he kissed his jaw.

Long Mingyu liked his fulang's smell, he smelled like saponins mixed with cape jasmine. Bai Yichen liked to be beautiful, he wanted to be beautiful and smell nice even if he became an old grandpa. So Bai Yichen regularly took bath and smelled of saponins.

Long Mingyu had told him before when he hugged him, that he smelled of cape jasmine but Bai Yichen didn't believed it. He neither smelled cape jasmine on himself nor he used it .

Long Mingyu sniffed the crook of his fulang's neck and kissed it. Bai Yichen's body trembled and the arms around his husband's neck tightened.

His husband glanced at him, but the husband's beloved still didn't want to meet his eyes, only his body would give him responses.

Long Mingyu kissed his neck repeatedly and found the spot that smelled of cape jasmine. The spot was just at the meeting point of neck and shoulders. He kissed it. He was so intoxicated by the smell of cape jasmine that simply kissing the spot was no longer satisfying for him. He kissed the spot repeatedly.

Long Mingyu wanted more, he didn't know why but he wanted to never leave that spot. He lightly bite him there. Bai Yichen's body trembled and every hair on his body stood up.

He was shocked and felt something he had never felt before. He slightly pushed Long Mingyu away but his husband thought he had hurt him. So his xiangong licked his spot as if licking him could reduce his pain. Bai Yichen still pushed him.

Long Mingyu knew he had to let go of the spot soon, so on instincts he sucked the spot as if he wanted to eat it. Bai Yichen started thrashing his body, then Long Mingyu let go of him, creating a purple hickey on his fulang's neck.

"Okay okay husband won't do it."
Long Mingyu tightened his arms around him and hugged him sideways.
After gaining calmness Bai Yichen got shy and put his face on his husband arms, only exposing his red ears.

Long Mingyu felt weak and sweet in his heart and if he had eaten a pot of honey. He kissed his forehead and both of them fell asleep snuggling with each other.

On the Chen family house.
All the family members of the Chen family house were asleep except for Chen Feiyu who kept clutching a purse.
The purse was cyan in colour, suiting his gentle yet indifferent personality.

He kept caressing the bamboo pattern on the purse. This was given to him by his soon to be fulang, Tang Haoyu at evening.
Since then he kept the purse with him and has never got separated from it.

At evening when he was going to the fields, he passed by the Tang house and as usual when he was passing the gate, he glanced towards the door wanting to get even a simple glimpse of his childhood sweetheart. But he couldn't see him, he was disappointed and slowly walked towards the Chen family's fields.

On the way to the fields, he had to pass by a bamboo grooves. Suddenly he heard someone calling him
"Brother Feiyu"
Chen Feiyu was surprised and looked over at his childhood sweetheart who was hiding in the groove.
The ger was looking at him with his doe eyes shy but also cautious.

He was standing against the sun and the sunshine gave his face an amazing glow. Although the ger was wearing coarse clothes with patches on it, Chen Feiyu felt that the thin looking ger in front of him was an immortal descended from the sky to experience mortal life.

Chen Feiyu was stunned but quickly walked over to him.
"Xiaoyu, were you waiting for me?"
Chen Feiyu asked him with expectation, Tang Haoyu wanted to shook his head but he didn't want to lie to him, so he nodded his head.

He was shy and kept dodging his eyes but Chen Feiyu didn't mind it. He was really happy that his childhood sweetheart was waiting for him here.

Then Tang Haoyu shyly took out a small cyan colored purse from his inner pocket.He looked at his future husband with caution and shyness but hidden beneath these emotions were his expectations and love for him.

Tang Haoyu had been saving money for a long time to give him a purse made by himself. He knows how he saved each and every penny from his stingy parents and spoiled brother. Today he went to the town to sell his embroidery and finally brought the thread for embroidery.

Before he had selected the best quality cloth among the cloths he was given to embroider and brought it. After coming back from the town, he quickly finished the bamboo embroidery on the purse and was waiting here for Chen Feiyu.

His parents didn't allow him any spare time for himself except when he had to sell his embroidery . He had to do embroidery as it was an income for the family but his parents didn't want him to sell it himself as they thought he may hide some money. But he thought of Chen Feiyu and fought for the first time. He told his parents that if he can't sell it himself then he won't do it.

His parents were angry and beat him but nevertheless they agreed. They thought even if he would hide some, the majority would fall into their pockets. When he was embroidering the purse, his parents didn't say anything thinking that he was embroidering for the shop.

Chen Feiyu was stunned but he was extremely happy. He took his purse and looked at it. His indifferent face showed a smile but it changed to a grin, like any other man in love.
"My Xiaoyu bought me a purse, I am so happy. I can't wait to marry you my Baobei"

Chen Feiyu had lost his calm only in front of his loved ones. He wanted to hug him into his arms but he didn't want to ruin his sweetheart's reputation, if someone saw him hugging Tang Ge'er. He didn't care about reputations and public opinions, but reputation may mean a lot to a ger. Tang Haoyu was shy and had red face but he slightly nodded his head.

Chen Feiyu caressed the bamboo embroidery in his purse.
When Tang Haoyu saw him doing that, he spoke with his red face.
"Brother Feiyu is like a bamboo to me refined yet so gentle." Then Tang Haoyu wanted to run away.

Chen Feiyu caught his hand and wanted to hug him so badly but he had to wait some time.
"On your birthday I will come to purpose marriage to you. This is a promise by your future husband Baobei."

Tang Haoyu nodded his head, his whole face  and neck was red from blushing. Both of their heart were drumming against their chest with immense longing for each other.

Chen Feiyu let go of his hand then Tang Haoyu ran away. Chen Feiyu felt his future fulang was like a deer, so cute.
Then he clutched the purse and went towards the field.

Both of them were waiting for the day they will get married with longing, expectation and love for each other.

___________________________
So I want a few suggestions:
1) Should I use Xiangong or husband?
2) Should I Babe or Baobei?