Chapter 4

As soon as they reached home,it started raining.It's late summer now in the Wu village of Guang county in the Great Ki dynasty.

Bai Yichen quickly closed the courtyard gate and went inside the house.He went to the kitchen to lit the fire,the fool followed him like a little tail.He glanced at the fool and the fool also glanced at him innocently blinking his eyes.

Bai Yichen sighed"you have to sit obediently in the kitchen and do not touch any sharp objects okay?"
The fool nodded his head like a chicken pecking rice.

He took a mat made up of hay and told his husband to sit on it and he started cooking.Thankfully when village chief allowed the fool to settle in this house,he gave some pots and kitchen appliances like bowls,water barrel etc.

He untied the bundle given by the village chief's fulang and took a handful of grains,added some water and cooked it.The congee was served hot,he also added some salt,they both ate the meal and were satisfied.Bai Yichen knew this must be the original owner's first full meal after a long time.Bai Yichen sighed.

He quickly scooped few laddle of water from the barrel,heat it to medium temperature and told the fool to wash up.He poured water for his husband and he also quickly washed up.

They went to the bedroom and realized a problem.There was only one quilt,the night in the mountains is cold even when it is summer,he have to squeeze in with his husband in one quilt until they buy another quilt.He told the fool to sleep in the inner side and he slept in the outer side of the bed.He was thinking that he wouldn't be able to sleep but as soon as he touched the quilt his tired and weak body was asleep.

Early in the morning we woke up and noticed he was actually an octopus.[a/n:haha]He was clinging to Long Mingyu's body.He had draped an arm and a leg over Long Mingyu and his husband was actually hugging him.

He was in his arms and could feel the strong heartbeat of his husband.He blushed then he was shocked to find that he seems to act unusual.'This must be the original owner's feelings'he thought.He slowly removed his arm and leg and removed his husband's arm.

He draped the quilt over his husband properly since the morning is also cold in here.He went to the kitchen to wash up.After washing up,he started to cook congee,but he soon heard anxious voice of his husband"fulang".

He quickly went to the bedroom and saw Long Mingyu shouting "fulang where are you?"anxiously.

When he saw him coming out of the kitchen,Long Mingyu jumped off the bed and quickly hugged Bai Yichen"I thought you left me in here,fulang don't leave me okay?"he glanced at him.Bai Yichen looked at him and found him sweating.

An uncomfortable feeling came to his heart and he quickly hugged him,he patted his xianggong in the back"did you have a nightmare,I am not going anywhere.See I am still here."

Long Mingyu hugged him more tightly.This caused Bai Yichen to be completely in his arms,his head was next to his heart since Long Mingyu was a head taller than him and he could hear his fast heartbeat.He patted his husband's back like he was patting a baby to sleep comfortably.

Long Mingyu calmed down after some time and released Bai Yichen from the hug.He looked at Bai Yichen intently and suddenly kissed him on his cheeks.

Bai Yichen was shocked by this sudden kiss and so was Long Mingyu by his own actions.Bai Yichen quickly covered his cheeks by his hand,his cheek seem to be scalding and his heart was jumping to come out of his chest.

He stared at Long Mingyu and saw his husband has also been shocked by his own actions.He quickly turned around and went to the kitchen "Quickly wash up and come to the kitchen".

Long Mingyu's heart was also beating rapidly,he was confused of his own actions but he liked it.'I will do it again it feels good mm.'He nodded to himself and glanced at the fleeing back of his fulang.

He thought his fulang resembled a rabbit,a very cute pink rabbit.He went to the courtyard, quickly washed up and went to the kitchen.They both sat down at the mat and drank the slightly thinner congee than the night before .

Bai Yichen"Today I am going up the mountain,you have to stay here obediently okay?I will come back soon hm?."
He patted his husband's hair but his hand was caught by his husband.

"NO take me with you."
He stared at his fulang.
"Don't be like that,I will come back soon as long as you behave well,now release my hand mm."

"NO NO NO you will leave me like you did in my dreams"He pulled Bai Yichen's hand causing him to be in his arms and quickly hugged him.
"I won't let you leave".

Bai Yichen patted his back and sighed"okay but you have to follow me and behave.You are not allowed to eat whatever you find before showing me.You also aren't allowed to touch colorful insects just because you find them beautiful okay??"Bai Yichen looked at him"if you promise this,then only you are allowed to go up the mountain with me."

Long Mingyu pouted"Can I atleast chase them then?"
Bai Yichen"No you can't.you know most of beautiful things are dangerous."
Long Mingyu tightened his hug"but my fulang is not dangerous."

Bai Yichen stiffened'did he just compliment me?'.His heart seem to beat fastly again.'Ah the original owner must like him so much,even I am being overwhelmed by his residual feelings' He sighed.'I am sighing so much in just one day in this world ah'

Long Mingyu found him not responding,he suddenly thought of a certain pink rabbit and kissed him again on his cheek.He grinned at his fulang when he saw his fulang slowly turning pink.'my pink rabbit fulang is so beautiful,how can he be dangerous?No he isn't dangerous,my fulang is the best fulang'

Bai Yichen quickly covered his cheek and stared at Long Mingyu "why did you do that?'

Long Mingyu"I like it"

Hearing this straightforward answer,Bai Yichen blushed as red as a ripe tomato."You can't do that."

Long Mingyu was confused "why?"

Bai Yichen"you can only do that to your loved one."

Long Mingyu stared at Bai Yichen's eyes" but you are my loved one."

Bai Yichen blushed some more and buried his face in his husband's chest while Long Mingyu looked at him with a grin and hugged him tightly.

Bai Yichen thought "this original owner's feelings ah."
[a/n:If only he knew
*Insert evil laugh]