Chapter 1

"You are the man for the job, Y/n. I can't just give up on you." CEO talked and I was just looking down, thinking what a mess I've became. To being the HYBE's next all arounder to now helping some other idols after the horrible accident that tore me and my upcoming group's hopes and lives.

"I need to think about it, sir." I said and bowed in respect but the CEO get up and stood in front of me. Now holding both of my shoulders.

"Son, I know what you gone through is not something that is easy, but this don't mean you need to sit down and do nothing. You can help others to become great or greater and you can understand what they are going through." CEO talked again and I just sigh because he was right. I was just living in the dorm doing nothing.

Thinking of the offer he gave me I looked at him and nod. "I'll do it sir but if I feel heavy I'll quit, Okay?" I gave him a little counter offer and he accepted.

"You can son. Just know that I am here for you to talk, anytime." He said and shooked my hand. I smiled weakly and bowed, then left his room taking the piece of paper, he gave me earlier.

After leaving the building I sit on a bench close by where other managers and staff having a cigarette break or just taking some fresh air. I take a look at the paper to see who will I am going to work for.

My eyes widened after seeing the group and the members. It was Le Sserafim. I chuckled like I was a crazy and loosing my mind. Do they really making me their manager? I think they will be much better without me. I tought those things while I was still chuckling like I am crazy, I saw some staff looking at me curiously. I close my eyes a bit and get myself together.

"Sorry, believe me I am not mad." I said and bowed a few time. Then my old dance instructer talked.

"No need to be sorry Y/n, I wish I have something to laugh riight now." She said and I smiled. I hate seeing those people I know from the trainee days. They remind me the brothers I lost. I bowed again and walkmto the van I came here.

"To the dorms?" The driver asked and I just nod. I take another look at the papers I got about Le Sserafim and looked at their personal informations.

Sakura and Chaewon, ex Izone member and biggest carreers in the group. Sakura is the mental leader while Chaewon is the real leader of the group. Yunjin, amazing voice and the loud, extraverted main vocalist. Kazuha, the Japanesse prodigy, ex ballet, rapper and one of the greates visuals of her generation. Last but not least Eunchae, the maknae, a mischaevous baby in a body of grown woman. I chuckled while looking at their personal papers and their staff giving info about them. I take a look out of the window and see that we were halfway to the dorms.

"Can you take me to Le Sserafim's dorm?" I asked to the driver and and he nod then change our route to their dorms. While getting close to our destination I just listened some of their live performances and try to understand fully that where they are good or bad in vocals.

After not too long of a drive I stepped out in front of the dorms and get inside to take the elevator to the third floor. I walked past many doors and came in front of their dorm. I ranged the doorbell and wait for them. I hear one of them calling Eunchae with her nicname 'Manchae'.

"Manchae! Get door, our food came I think." The girl shouted to Eunchae and she took the door and for her surprise she saw me. "Hello? Who are you?" Eunchae sound a bit scared.

"I am your new manager. Nice to meet you maknae." I said and made a head gesture. This made her straighten up and bowed to me. "Oh, hello sir." She said and bowed two timesin panic. "Unnie! Our new manager is here!" She shouted and ı heard loud footsteps coming closer. I looked to the right at the corridor and a cute short girls with a her mesdy bob hair came with her pajamas.

"Huge pleasures to meet you Chaewon sunbaenim." I said and bowed at her. This caught her off guard and she panicked. "Oh, uhm... nice to meet you sir." She said and bowed back. "Can I come in?" I asked and they invited me in with their gestures. I walked to their living room and see others are not around.

"Are they sleeping?" I said and Chaewon nod. "Yeah, they are." She said and I think she still feel uncomfortable. "Uhm, by any chance do yoh know who I am?" I asked and Chaewon and Eunchae both nod. "Yeah, sir and Iam so happy that you accepted to be our manager." Chaewon said and Eunchae continued. "Uhm oppa? You had breakfast?" I looked at her and smiled gently. "No, ı didn't" ı said and  Chaewon invited me to the breakfast "So you wanna have your first breakfast with us?" I nod and and get into the kitchen to help them.

We boiled some eggs and rice, Chaewon mada salad and Eunchae just gave us what we need in the kitchen. I put some cheese to the table with olives and Chaewon bring the things she cooked then Eunchae start to shout and walked to the respected rooms of the girls. I just chuckled at her. "She is bubbly." I said to Chaewon. "She is usually a momster" Chaewon said and we both laughed.

Not long after Eunchae bring the girls to the table and they were shocked to see me in there and they stand still. Yujin's eyes widened and Sakura panicked and tried to fix herself while Kazuha was looking at me like 'who is this?'.

I get up and greeted them. "Hello, I am Y/n, your new manager. Nice to meet you." I said and bowed they bowed back and greeted me back. "Nice to meet you." Kazuha added after they greeted me.

I am releasing every book in my draft