Makeup

2 hours later

Alicia
We just finished the Barbie movie. Talitha said hey would you like to do my makeup. Eric said sure. Talitha said awesome! She grabbed her makeup bag and said here. Eric said we need a ring light in here. Kym said I know. I said so do you mind me asking why you hate Ricky? Eric said well Ricky and I never exactly got along growing up. I know there's a giant age gap. But we never got along and when he became famous my parent constantly compared me to him and told me I won't amount to his success. Hence the me cage fighting. The cage and the wrestling ring are the only places I'm literally appreciated and not compared to Ricky. So now that all that's been stripped away. I have nothing to be proud of and now it's constantly running through my brain that Ricky is better. He's literally looked at me before and told me I'll never amount to his success. I'm just nothing compared to the god y'all call Ricky. Eric started tearing up. Talitha hugged me and said awe honey. Eric said I'm sorry for being such a dick. But everytime I look at him I just feel like absolute shit and that I'm never gonna amount to nothing. I don't know why my mom made me come here. I wasn't a bad kid or anything like that. Yeah I had an attitude but that's only when she would compare me to Ricky. I just want to be my own person and not known as Ricky's little brother. I rubbed his back and said awe honey, you're not less then Ricky. Eric said being compared to someone so famous on a daily basis really fucks with your head. Why do you think I've tried to kill myself multiple times? My mentality is totally fucked. Between that and the ptsd of my parents. Amanda said what happened to them? Eric said they were-. Vinny walked in and said woah, what's going on. I said we're having a private conversation. Vinny said okay well we have 45 minutes. He walked out. I said what happened honey? Eric said my dad killed my mom in front of me and told me it was my fault for him killing her. We were shocked. Eric cried harder. We hugged him. Kym said you poor thing. Ricky has actually said no wonder your dad killed your mom. Talitha said what the fuck? Eric said do you blame me for him now? I don't hate him for no reason. I really don't wanna be here. Kym said I know honey, but we'll be here for you. Amanda said if you need anything just come get us. I said thank you. Talitha said I didn't know Ricky was that big of a dick. Eric said yeah he's not a perfect Angel that everyone thinks he is. He's really good at acting like a nice person. But in reality he's a total dick. I said well that's not gonna happen here. Amanda said don't worry babe we got you. Eric said thank you. He wiped his eyes and continued doing Talitha's makeup....