meeting his parents

Today's the day i meet Rico's parents.

I'm happy about the fact that I'm gonna meet them but i feel sad because of the fact that I'm gonna  be leaving in a week.

Rico and i really like each other but we haven't confessed with words yet.

I pick this outfit to wear.
It's decent yet beautiful

I get to Rico's place and knock on the door

An older man opens the door and i smile and greet him.

Me: good afternoon sir. I'm Deborah.

Rico's Dad: Hi I'm Rico's Dad.
No need to call me sir just call me Rick.

Me: Okay rick.

I come inside and his dad calls him downstairs.

Rico comes downstairs and smiles at me he gives me a big hug and greets me.

He introduces me to his mother who is in the kitchen cooking.

She is really sweet i offer to assist her but she says no.

We go to the sitting room and i start talking to his dad. He was a boxer before.

He tells me funny stories of his past and shows me pictures that makes rico embarrassed.

After a long while Rico's  mum comes out to serve dinner and we had a really nice meal.

Rico's family are so nice and heart warming.

Rico shows me around his house and we end up in his room.

We laugh about the night on his bed.

We turn to each other  and look into each others eyes.

I like you so much debby and i really don't want you to go he says.

I like you too Rico.

I see the sadness in his eyes it hurts him that i have to leave.

He leans in closer on the bed and says can i kiss you. I whisper yes and we bring our lips close together. I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of his  tender and soft  lips on mine. I grab his face and we keep in kissing. None of  want to stop but we had to pull away from the kiss to get some air.

I smile at him and he smiles back. We head back downstairs and be offers to drive me back.

When we reach my house. He unlocks the door and i give him a short kiss on his lips while telling him thank you .

When i get to my bed i cry myself to sleep thinking about the fact that I'm going to leave Rico.

Hi loves, btw if Rico sees this somehow which is like impossible. Sorry if you feel awkward or weirded out it's my imagination 😭