apartment room

We get back to the apartment and have lunch with the family.

I go back to my bed and stare outside of the window. I can't stop thinking about what happened to me. It's almost unreal.

Tracing on the window. I start to fantasize about me and rico being together. I've had the biggest crush on him for a while and i hold him very dearly to my heart.

I get out my laptop and start writing a fan fiction  of myself with Rico.

Hours pass by and I'm done. I wrote a very short story.

It's night time now and the dumbest idea came to my mind to dm him and tag him on my story anything to get his attention.

It pushed the thought aside cause the idea of him seeing it was so embarrassing.

I got sleepy so i fell asleep.

I woke up in a bright room to the smell of pancakes coming from the kitchen.

I walk excitedly to the kitchen and see Rico there cooking the pancakes.

He greets me with a warm hug and a peck on the cheek.

Deborahhhhh!!!!
I suddenly woke up. Uhhh that was such a weird dream i have a headache from waking up to someone shouting my name. It's my mum she's calling me to help her get something. Typical behaviour. I hiss and get hee what she wants.

The man city game was tomorrow and the thought of it put butterflies in my tummy but today we had a tour of the etihad to attend