introducing me to teamates

So it's been about a week since our coffee date.

Rico invited me to come over to the training ground to see the building and meet his teamates. He knows I'm a city fan so he wanted me to meet his other teammates.

I'm literally running through my closet. I can't find an outfit to wear i want to his friends to have a good impression of me obviously.

I decide to wear a cute pink dress cause it's my favourite  colour.
( imagine any outfit you want)

I also wear a white cardigan over it since the weather is a bit chilly

I styled my hair like this and did light makeup.

I was finally ready i was starting to get so nervous

Aside from the fact rico was inviting me over. I'm literally   meeting people I've loved for such a long time.

Note to self don't freak out.

I get a taxi and head over to the training ground.

I text rico telling him I'm outside but he obviously isn't on his phone so he doesn't respond.

I walk inside and go to the front desk i introduce myself and say I'm Rico's friend. They start to smile. I'm guessing rico already told them I'd be coming.

They tell me where to go that he'd be around.

My stomach is literally churning i feel like going to the toilet to shit myself.

I go to the toilet to try and calm myself down and start to look at my outfit. I'm questioning what I'm wearing cause my curves are really popping.  I look back and my butt is giving damnnnn. I'm starting to feel a little self conscious.

Why on earth  did i wear this i think to myself.

I suck it up and build some confidence.
I walk towards a door and see Rico with the team on the bike through a little window.

I'm stuck between whether i should knock or wait for them to be done. While I'm still thinking someone opens the door.

I turn around and it's jack grealish. Omfggg. My mind is all over the place rnn but i calm down and tell him that i want to see Rico.

Jack is obviously a very loud personality so he's like" ohhhhh you're the one he's always talking about. You really are pretty. He starts to get attention from the guys inside the room and puts him arm around my shoulder while pushing me to the gym room.

I'm really feeling akward rn as I'm here. The guys start shouting and hiting Rico. Tbh i feel like laughing but it's so weird omg.

They gather me and start asking me questions.

Jack is like what's your name?

I answer Debby.

They're all like omg i love your voice. Where are you from.

Internally I'm screaming at myself for having this accent. Not that it's bad or anything but it's always dramatic whenever i speak.

I saw that I'm Nigerian and Haaland blurts oh that's why. The boys start shouting at him.

Rico eventually tells them to stop and takes me out of the room. He starts apologizing for their behaviour.

Rico: I'm so sorry they are always this loud and annoying.

Me : it awkwardly laugh and say it's fine lol.

Rico: you look really beautiful by the way.

I blush a bit and say thank you.

Rico asks if i want to meet pep. The mastermind behind all this and I obviously say yes.

We eventually find pep and i had a very wholesome conversation with him. He's such a nice person.

After about 30 minutes of me wandering around and meeting the team staff and Rico is done with training and he asks to go to lunch with me and i say yes.

Hi guys how are you feeling about this. Any suggestions?. Please like and comment. Love y'all.