Vol 1 Chapter 3: Beacon Academy, our new home

Start from the beginning

Yang: "Hmm? Why are getting red all of a sudden? Don't tell me you had your eyes set to someone else~?" Yang teased, making Ruby snapped out of her thoughts.

Ruby: "Wh-what!? N-no! Of course not! I-It's not like that!"

But their conversation was cut off when suddenly, Glynda appeared in the bullhead via hologram and then speak in a voice that caught all of the students attentions.

Glynda: "My name is Glynda Goodwitch. You are among a priviledged few who have received the honor of being selected to attend this prestigious academy."

She then talked about the students becoming Huntsman and Huntresses in the future and telling them that it is their duty to uphold it and also talked about training to save the world before the hologram turned off.

Soon, Ruby then started to look at the window, admiring the view.

Ruby: "Look! You can see Signal from up here!"

Yang: "I guess home isn't too far after all. Beacon's our home now."

While they were admiring the view, they heard a sound of someone who's about to puke. They turned around and noticed a blonde haired man holding his mouth as he walked past them both.

Yang: "Well, I guess the view isn't for everyone."

Ruby: "It was a nice moment while it lasted."

Yang: "I wonder who we're gonna meet at Beacon?"

Ruby: "I just they're better than 'vomit boy'" She said, referrencing to the blonde hair guy who walked past them.

Ruby: "Oh, Yang, gross, you have puke on your shoe!"

Yang: "Gross, gross, gross..."

Ruby: "Stay away from me! Stay away! Stay away! Noooooo!!!"

-Timeskip-

Location - Beacon Academy

After arriving at Beacon, Yang ditched her little sister Ruby at the entrance of Beacon and went to meet her friends

Ruby: "Can't believe she just ditched me here just to go and meet her friends..." She was about to fall down while saying that while closing her eyes, but a pair of soft warm arms managed to catch her in time.

Y/n: "Careful now, falling down on the ground on your first day is not ideal, you know?"

Ruby immediately opened her eyes when she heard a familiar voice talking to her.

The moment she opened her eyes, she noticed that her face is almost closer to his, as she then noticed that he was carrying her in bridal-style.

Ruby's face immediately went red as she stood up but quickly trips herself and fall on the ground due to the overwhelming feeling she feels in both her mind and body.