Chapter XX: Strength

Start from the beginning

Cibor says, "Correct my friend! I know you're the last person I need to remind about this being a very valuable tool during Elias's prime, when he'd be out in the field of combat with the other heroic pillars of the modern day of humanity."

Supremeo adds, "The backpack would provide Elias with an extra advantage if he would find himself outnumbered. In the heat of battle if there was an incoming attack he might have missed. The backpack would pull him to safety immediately. It wouldn't matter if it was strikes from a fist, kicks, or even projectiles from weapons. Elias mastered the tinkering of this backpack to always pull him away from harm. Equip the genius of this tech with the genius of his mind's combative tactics he's learned from Victor and Bernard, it made him practically unbeatable!"

Cibor tells Supremeo, "It took some time doing a lot of tinkering but Sylvia believes she got the right balance for this jet pack to aid you and not hinder you in battle despite adding more weight to your body, Supremeo. Elias managed to get the scopes down in his backpack to not hinder a regular-sized male, through Sylvia and Richard's tech this Jet pack should hold well for a droid your size. A main factor in adding this tech to your repertoire was the potential to face large numbers. Not only do the sensors act as an extra set of eyes. There are tools within this pack that can provide other uses than defensive maneuvers. For instance, the glider panel you saw me fly in on can detach and be used as a shield. Made of pure solid inekium. It not only provides you with the solid density. You can you a battering ram in the name of justice, but without mentioning the oblivious irony you were in before the ice melted on your shoulder and fist. This isn't connected with any of your circulatory system so you wouldn't run a risk at none of your body's capabilities and abilities slowing down."

Supremeo smirks then says, "That shield would be perfect. His sword can also absorb energy output with the option of throwing it back at his opponents. I'm thinking my force field barriers would fall under that category." Supremeo grabs the jet pack from the ground. The Cibor extends his hand for his fellow droid to shake and tells him, "Fight well my friend. I still have another delivery to do." Supremeo shakes Cibor's hand and then says, "I can tell from the other jet pack you're carrying. Who is that for my friend? And be safe. The repairs Sylvia did to your body are not a problem it is your overall livelihood. We're concerned about, friend."

Cibor tells Supremeo, "This is for Maxwell since the suit given to him by Richard was meant to be modeled off the capabilities of what you and the aiutus can do. And you bet I will be careful in this field of battle my friend. Sylvia is a busy woman. I'd hate to interrupt her schedule with any injury that could be easily prevented. I shall head off now."

Cibor leaves Supremeo with a smirk. His final comments were a reminder to the aiutu of who this droid was before he lived in the land of Avalon. He wasn't just a medic droid for their side when Elias and Bernard Sullivan led the battle to topple the empress. He was THE medic droid. Cibor went to lead a group of 200 droids in the war against the empress. During that time his group went on to save hundreds of soldiers and fellow droids only to later be shipped off to what the humans would call the land of nightmares.

Cibor however still kept his head high and told his medical unit to not give up faith. He believed the humans wouldn't forget about them and send aid for their follow droids and cyborgs. Many months later his eyes which would not show a sign of faltering on wishing for a better day finally started to show signs of sadness. The machine king showed the citizens a video of the leading official in charge of the red planet's supplies telling them to, "Let the droids live out their days exclusively on that land."

With the leading heroes off to defend their people from forces outside their planet, no one was there to contest the final decisions those humans made. So as Cibor heads off to bury his head and emotions in work he witnesses a scene that humbled him beyond belief.

Cibor sees top members of his medic unit giving up parts from their bodies to help fellow droids and humans who have become cyborgs during the war against their wishes. This moved Cibor to tears. His teachings of thinking about the patient first were showing right before his eyes.

However as the years passed and the aid supply became less after every delivery, Cibor began to lose members of the medic unit which he grew to call his friends. They gave away so much of themselves that eventually their lives would be given to help make their patients better. Even Cibor himself refused aid knowing he'd be taking away from a younger robot or human that needed anything from the incoming supplies from the outside world.

This drove Cibor crazy. Not only was he losing his friends and loved ones, but he was also losing his purpose. And to take that away from a droid is maddening.

Which is why Cibor's loyalty toward Sylvia is understandable. Even though the guilt of not saving her fiancee still weighs heavy on Cibor. Sylvia felt the final act of saving this medic droid should not be in vain, which is why the repairs for Cibor were made with no complaints.

After the repairs, Sylvia then offered Cibor a spot on her medical division with the aiutus and incoming droids from Avalon. And it wasn't any spot. It was the leading spot. With a new chance at life, Cibor accepts.

And just like that Cibor was given his purpose once again. But not only that, it was given back by genuine, good people. With his purpose and faith in humanity restored. Cibor charges toward the completion of any mission he's given not just with full force but with an efficiency that never worries his companions around him.

As Supremeo takes this moment to reflect on one of his newest friend's journey to this current moment. He snaps back into his fight.

After the quick jolt down memory lane, Through the friendship and respect he has for Cibor and his journey. The worry he had for his friend is lifted.

He faces the looming droid in front of him knowing just like Cibor there's a mission in front of him. And just like Cibor, he must focus no matter what. Failure isn't an option. Because people and droids alike are counting on them.

And also just like Cibor, Supremeo feels he was made for moments like this.

As Supremeo's fist collides with War Hawk's face the aiutu droid thinks to himself, "I will win this!! I will! But can I win and also save Victor in the process?!"

Supremeo blocks this moment of doubt from his mind to focus on stopping the chaos War Hawk and the two War Lords have ignited.

As soon as Supremeo equipped the E.J.P. 2 to his back, all capabilities of the new tool were uploaded into his data bank within his mind. However, a tool is just a tool if you don't know how to use it. Luckily for Supremeo. The capabilities of the E.J.P. 2 won't be the only help he'll use when trying to win this fight. Supremeo is also equipped with the mindset of the 3 greatest strategists of war.

The combat memory of Elias Caine who was trained by Bernard Sullivan and Victor Hawkins himself is the main source of Supremeo's combat techniques. When Supremeo is ready to engage in a fight, A strategy is not only formed quickly for the aiutu's next attack. But it's formed in the most efficient way possible.

The ice is now fully melted within Supremeo's systems. His eyes run a scenario through his mind. Now with a stern look on his face, Supremeo detaches the glider platform off his back that doubles as a shield.

War Hawk's sword ignites once again. The two droids charge at each other with the fiercest intention to stop one another.

War Hawk's sword collides with Supremeo's shield. Both metals clashing together create a loud thunderous sound that echoes through the land of New Tortuga momentarily catching the attention of allies and foes alike.