I twiddled with the petals, remembering when I was little my father would always come home with flowers for my mom and I when he got off a work. He never missed a day, it gave me something to wake up too. I miss them, that's the first thing I want to do after reuniting with Harry.

"I had too, it's your first day back to school Janae. I wouldn't want you starting off your day with a bad breakfast. (He picks up the fork with eggs on it) open wide" he coos, making air plane noises with his lips.

Is he really about to feed me, like I'm some kid. He done lost his mind.

"It's okay Niall" I declined backing away from the fork that was nearing me.

"Open wide, I don't want to have to tell you again" he eyes me, with a hint of don't fuck with me, or I'll explode.

I did what he asked, opening and closing my mouth slowly eating the food as he watched in awe. Niall Is crazy, he's defiantly has changed and not for the good. Day by day he's revealing his true colors to me, and im scared to meet the real him.

"I'm full Niall" I say, climbing out of the bed before he can say anything.

"Be ready in 10 Janae" he smiles picking up the tray. "Zayn waiting for you down stairs"

----------

Zayn stops infront of the entrance, opening the door for me.

I still don't understand how he's able to go to school with me. The board just gave him a schedule and everything. He has all classes with me, and I truly wished he didn't. I just want to be alone.

"Thanks" I mummbled walking through the door. Bridgetown college was still the same, looks like nothing changed at all. Zayn closely followed behind, stepping on my shoes half the time as we were walking. He even tried to wrap his arm around my waist but I pushed him off.

"What the hell Zayn" I cursed under my breath. "You know that wasn't the plan"

I made it, I mean we made it to my locker. I saw Natasha from the corner of my eye talking to some guy, I hope she doesn't notice me.

He rolls his eyes, a little smirk played on his lips. "You don't make up the rules babe, I do" he points at his self.

"Don't do it Zayn, I already feel uncomfortable with just you being here" I bickered, finally remembering my locker code.

He doesn't say anything but stares at people that walks by. I put my backpack in my locker, grabbing my books and pencils.

"Walk with me to my locker" Zayn says when I closed mine.

"Why not"

His locker was on the other side of school and I started to wonder why we would come all the way over here if he doesn't have any books to put inside of it. Gosh Zayn!! It's not like you'd use it.

Once we made it to his locker, his put in his combination opening it and closing it. Then putting back in the combination and repeating the process.

"You got to be kidding me" I groaned pushing my back up against the wall. I watched happy college people skip to the classes, laughing and talking to there friends. Talking about a big party that sounded so much fun but I already knew Niall wouldn't let me go. I scanned the hallway again, seeing Luke. All of his papers were sprawled all over the floor so he was currently picking it up with the help from other people. He quickly thanked them running to class. There's no need to rush Lucas Hemmings. One Tardy won't harm you. Class didn't even start for another 30 minutes.

And that's when I see him. My heart skipped, beating rapidly at the sight of him. I so badly wanted to run up to him, but I couldn't not with Zayn here. I just cant believe he's actually here. A tear had escaped my eyes and Zayn noticed.