Chapter 19

Do you know that feeling when you feel like everything going to be fine and that the day would be good? I have that feeling but I also have the feeling that something wrong might happen.

I was sleeping peacefully in the bed when Michael had busted inside of my room.

"Rise and Shine butt head" he dryly says flicking on the light. I sit up in the bed blocking the incoming light from my eyes. I took this time to look at Michael. His hair was a different color, white. It looked good on him but im not going to give him the satisfaction. He didn't have much clothes on just boxers and a white tank top.
"Why are you waking me up? I wanted Niall to do it!" I yawned rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. He crosses his arms walking towards me with a little scowl on his face. He yanks me up off the bed bringing his lips to my ear.

"If you do anything I mean anything to upset Zayn or get him in any trouble with anyone I'll have your ass", he whispers in my ear. I back away from him, after getting loose from his grip. Like what is up with these guys pushing me everywhere.

"What are you talking about?"I scolded. Sitting back down in the bed. Michael stood in front of me, like he was the authority, arms still crossed.

"I know you hate staying here, you'd try anything to break free"

"I can leave whenever I want, not saying that im planning on leaving, so don't get any ideas idiot" He laughs at me, tilting his head to the side pointing at me with his index finger.

Smooth Janae, very smooth

"You cant leave Janae, what ever Niall told you was a lie. We have someone that means a lot to the enemy so why give the enemy what he wants"

Harry.

"I hate you" I mouthed, standing up but he pushes me back down, harder than before. I scoot farther into the bed trying to get as far away from this maniac.

"I hate you more" he smirks, earning an eye roll from me. "Go to sleep,you'll need you rest"

"i have school dumbo"

"yeah in 5 hours" he states walking out of my room, not turning off the light. Did this freakin trash bag really wake me up at one in the morning telling me to get ready for school then threatens me and then leaves like nothing happened.

I groaned out loud, throwing my pillow at the door. I cant wait till everything goes back to normal cause I don't know if I can handle any of this. What ever this problem Harry and his clan have with Niall and them needs to demolish real quick. I roll out of the bed picking up the pillow from the ground, pushing on the switch to turn off the light.

I hope Harry got the note

---------------

I woken up this time to a kiss on my forehead and a tight hug. I don't know why but a small smile formed on my lips when I opened my eyes to see Niall with a tray of food and a rose in his mouth. I literally forgot what Michael had told me a couples of hours ago all I know is that he showed up and pushed me.

"Morning Beautiful" he smiles sitting beside me, as my head still layed on the fluffy pillow.

"Morning Ni" I sleepily say, lifting my arms above my head. Stretching is the best feeling ever when you wake up. I lean my head on his shoulder,taking the rose from his mouth. "You didn't have to do this for me , but thanks"

"Anything for a Princess like you" I inwardly groaned. It was nice of Niall to do this but I don't want him getting the wrong idea about things. For example, laying my head down on his shoulder. I do that to everyone, well not everyone. Y'know what I mean!