CHAPTER FIFTY TWO

En başından başla

End of flashback

Her emotions burst out. And she regret all that she said to him. And now, she realized how much she love him. 'Oppa... Im sorry... I... Never told you how much you mean to me...' In her mind.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Tae Gu is anxious while waiting for the doctor to come out. "Tae Gu relax..  She will be okay." Mr. Nam said. "How  I can be relax knowing my wife suddenly passed out and having a bleeding. I don't know what happened  to her." He said. Jara, Ji Hyun and Ha Neul is in one corner of the hospital with Tae Gu. Minutes have been passed whem the doctor went outside from Chae Yoon's room. "How is she, Doctor?" Tae Gu asked as he approached her. "Are you his husband?" Doctor Son said. "Yes, she's my wife.. I'm Min Tae Gu." He replied. Doctor Son smile at him. "Congratulations, Mr. Min..." Doctor Son said. Tae Gu look at her with puzzlement. "What do you mean?" He asked. "She's nine weeks pregnant, Mr. Min." Doctor Son said happily. Jara and Ji Hyun cheering behind him. Ha Neul and also Mr. Nam smile widely while Tae Gu is still on shock. "You didn't expect this?" Doctor Son said and let out a small laugh. "The mother and  the baby are both safe now. But I'll advise to not let her stress again and don't do heavy work. She's bed rest and strict monitoring for now. She bleed because of the stress and scared she felt, the baby also feel it." Doctor Son said. Tae Gu silently listening to what Doctor Son said. "Doctor Son, she's been moody this past few days, Is it connected to her pregnancy?" He asked. Doctor Son let out a small laugh. "Yes, Mr. Min... So may I suggest to put an extra patience for her. Anyway, I'll prescribed her some vitamins she needs to take. She's waiting you inside her room. She gain her conciousness a while ago." Doctor Son said and tap him to his shoulder before she left. Tae Gu cry while he's smiling and he turn around to them. "Did you heard it? I'm going to be father again... Mr. Nam... Ha Neul... Am I heard it right? This is not a dream right?" He said while his tears continue to fall. Mr.  Nam nodded. "Go... Chae Yoon is waiting for you... We know how you badly want to see her and talk to her." Ha Neul said. Tae Gu smile and dash off inside the room. Jara and Ji Hyun crying in happiness for their friend Chae Yoon.

Chae Yoon touching her tummy and crying. "Annyeong my little bunch.. I couldn't believe that again, there's a little life inside me..." She said. She smile while touching her tummy. Tae Gu approach her and put his hand to her tummy. Chae Yoon look at him and she saw his eyes swollen because of his cry. "Chae Yoon shhi... Tell me that this is not a dream, I'm going to be a father again... And The woman I only love, will bear my child again..." He said while looking at her tummy. Chae Yoon hold his hand and she reach his face with one hand and wipe his tears. "This is not a dream... This is our fate, Tae Gu shhi... We're going to be a parents again..." She said. Tae Gu hug her and closw his eyes. "This time... I assured you that I will be with you to your pregnancy journey... I'll stick to your side and I'll take care of you... Thank you Chae Yoon shhi..." He whispered. Chae Yoon smile and her tears continue to fall from her eyes. "I want to be taking care by my husband too, Tae Gu shhi...  This time... We will walk on this path together and no one can separate me from you..." She said. Tae Gu release her from the hug and look at her eyes. "I love you, Mrs. Min.." He said and kiss her gently on her lips. "I'll take care of you and our daughter and ofcourse our future son..." He said with a smile on his face. Chae Yoon smile sweetly. "I love you, Hubby... I'm sure he will reassemble your handsome face.." She said. "You can't back out now, to our wedding... I'm the father of your child so you need to marry me again, Chae Yoon.."He said. Chae Yoon let out a peel of Laughter with her eye smile appear. "what if I reject your wedding proposal? What will you do, Min Tae Gu?" She said jokely. Tae Gu sit on the side of the bed and wrapped his one hand on her waist and pull her closer to him, "So, you will take your punishment again, Min Chae Yoon... You know how will I punish you...." He whispered. Chae Yoon chuckled and Tae Gu let out a wide smile as he caress her face.

"Ehem!" Woo Jin said when he saw the two having intimate scene in the hospital room. The two look at where Woo Jin standing. "Oppa!" Chae Yoon said. Tae Gu stood up and smile to Woo Jin. Woo Jin smile at her as he approached her. Chae Yoon smile widely. " I thought Ill never seen you smiling like this again... Chae Yoon, thank you for returning back to us..." Woo Jin said. Chae Yoon open her arms to welcome him with a hug. Woo Jin look at to Tae Gu and Tae Gu just nodded smiling. Woo jin hug her tightly. "I'm happy to see you, Chae Yoon... I'm sorry if Oppa couldn't protect you that day..." He whispered. Chae Yoon smile and tap him at his back. "Oppa... To see you smiling again is enough for me... Thank you... I miss you..." She said and tears once again escaped from her eyes. Woo Jin smile. "There's someone wants to see you?" He said and release her from his hug. Chae Yoon look at him with puzzlement. Woo Jin look at the door. Tae Gu smile when he saw Auntie Soo Ah standing infront of it. Chae Yoon tears fall from her eyes. "Auntie..." She called. Soo Ah smile at her. "My pretty Chae Yoon... You're really alive..." She said. Woo Jin assist his mom to walk towards to Chae Yoon. Soo Ah hold her hands and cup her face. "Auntie... I miss you..." She said and she cry like a child longing for her mom. Soo Ah hug her. "I miss you too, my daughter... Chae Yoon shhi... " She said as she was crying.

Tae Gu smile while watching them. He decided to step out for a while to gave them some time.