XII. He locked himself up since the morning

Start from the beginning

Soobin and Jungkook was sitting in the living room couch facing each other. Jungkook had a glass of beer in his hand. Leaning on the couch he was looking at his gun on the other hand.

Soobin: 30th December, why?
JK: (signed) We have to deal with a rat tonight, you forgot?
Soobin: Wasn't it yesterday? I remember I told you yesterday.
JK: Yah, you said but I was not in a mood. Let's do it today. 

Recalling past experiences Soobin got a goosebumps.

Soobin: Are you sure you wanna do it now, hyung?
JK: Super sure! Let's go, darling! (smirked)

Leaving the couch they headed to the basement. They caught a rat two days back. He was to dealt yesterday but JK was quite busy. Entering the cell room JK grabbed his thumbscrew. Soobin went to the locker to prepare the rests that includes knives of different sizes and shape, breast ripper, knee splitter, kitchen scissor, Brazen bull, Breaking wheel, Birch rod, Choke pear, Cattle prod ropes and pulleys, a grill, a garrote and some more.

Soobin left the cell room after arranging the tools. Jungkook slowly entered the cell where his prey was tied up against a chair. JK sat on a chair and started caressing the man's cheek gently. He smirked when the man started trembling looking at him.

JK: Hi, babe! How are you? I'm sorry that I kept you waiting for so long. But don't worry, I would serve you really good. 

The man's mouth was covered with a palm pillow so he couldn't make any sound rather than screaming his throat out which was barely audible. Jungkook started with a nail puller. He grabbed the palm of the man and pulled out one nail from him right hand, then the second one and gradually all of them.

JK: Ah~ you made me so dirty. Hey, don't move too much babe!

 Hey, don't move too much babe!

The man kept groaning in pain. JK changed his gloves as the previous one was soaked in blood.

JK: (looking at the man) I'm a clean freak, you know? (smiled) So, tell me, are you willing to open your mouth now?

The man nodded and JK removed the pillow.

JK: Good, tell me where is the chip?
Man: It's with the boss.
JK: Which boss? The one from Seoul? Or the one from Busan?
Man: Jej..u..... Islan....d (uttered)
JK: And what about their target? I mean the one staying in Paris?
Man: I don't know, I really do..n....t.... aaaahhh~~

The man screamed as JK put the burning rod on his eyebrows.

Man: Plea...se..... beli......e...ve..... me.........

JK put the palm pillow again in his mouth. Then he took the forceps and started plugging the burned eyebrows causing the flesh dug out a bit. As the man started crawling and crying, JK put his one hand in b*oiling water and chopped down the other one with one strike. JK took off the pillow and the man started begging for his quick death.