VII. Afraid of loosing you

Börja om från början

After almost 20 minutes, the escaped successfully.

JK: I guess they lost our trace. So where are we heading? (looking at Tae)

Tae remained silent. JK could sense a KI*LLER VIBE around him.

JK: (Looking through the window) Well, I guess not back to that hotel. 

Tae kept driving without saying a single word. After driving almost for two hours, Tae stopped in front of a Japanese hotel. Snatching the fire*arms from JK, Tae threw it to the dicky, took his bag and entered the hotel. 

JK kept silence until they entered the room Tae reserved on spot.

JK: Hei, listen to me! (holding back Tae's hand)

Tae: What? Curious about how I found you? Or about How the hell I s*hoot damn good? Maybe you're already suspecting me as a cold gang*ster like you too? Or you....~(cut by JK)

JK: I just wanted to say sorry......and... thank you.

Tae looked back to him, holding numerous tiny emotions he doesn't even know himself. But one thing is sure and that is.... those eyes are teared up and about to flow all those emotions he has been holding for last few hours, down together.

Looking through those ocean deep eyes Jungkook's heart skipped a beat. Pulling Tae in his embrace, JK closed his eyes. He placed his one hand on Tae's head and another on his waist. He could feel the body in his embrace shaking with sobbing sound.

JK: I'm sorry, please don't cry, I can't take that.

Tae: (barely audible) You know...... how..... how scared I was? I thought I would never see you again. I......I...... ~

JK: Calm down, please. I'm right in front of your eyes, ain't I? I'm safe and sound.

Leaving his embrace Tae pushed him away.

Tae: Safe? You said you'll come back in one piece...... when I reached...... That MF was practically holding the g*un on your head. Is that what you call coming back in one piece, bl**dy Jeon Junior? What do you think yourself anyway? Iron man? Or immortal Thor, huh? And what about me? You think me just a weak, sentimental high school kid, don't you? Don't try to behave me like you're the Hyung here and I'm the sweet little younger brother! (glared)

 Is that what you call coming back in one piece, bl**dy Jeon Junior? What do you think yourself anyway? Iron man? Or immortal Thor, huh? And what about me? You think me just a weak, sentimental high school kid, don't you? Don't try to behave me li...

Tae started approaching towards JK and he kept backing off~

Tae: What if I was not the former champion of Japan National S*hooting Team? What if Dad couldn't transfer the money for the car and g*uns within those f***ing 47 minutes? Answer me Jeon!! What if I couldn't drive? What if the GPS of your phone was turned off? What if I was late for a second and he already had sent you to your g*rave?? Answer me idio*t!! Answer my f***ing questions!!!