Chapter 4: Tragedy

Start from the beginning

[Ashley Replies]

Uncle... I'm destroyed.... I knew something bad will happen that nigh I knew it! This really happened all the sudden! I don't know what to do! :(

[Sebastian Replies]

Look I don't know what's going to happen now but I'm also having some issues with life, and I may not come to the US for a while...... In your home, your mother and I, we found something.

[Ashley Replies]

Found something? Like what?

[Sebastian Replies]

In the garage there's a trapdoor that opens to a secret cave we never knew.... I went to explore the cave and the end of that cave... There's like some kind of things like a gate or something and looks too alien... You need to see it for yourself.

[Ashley Replies]

Wait... are you talking about the trapdoor that has the lock in it??

[Sebastian Replies]

Yes... Because I've lock it... I want you to go there and investigate it... use one of my tools to break the lock and see it for yourself.

She is now thinking about exploring this weird cave he is mentioning. Later that night she picks a tool that supposed to break locks and she finds the trapdoor and the lock. She breaks it and throws away the tool and proceed to open the door and it opens to a dark chamber below, she used her own flashlight on her phone and went down to explore as she is climbing down from the stairs. Once she touched the ground of the small cave, it continues straight and heading downwards.

Ashley: What is this place? I never knew there was a cave underneath our house!

She proceeds to explore now with her flashlight on her phone. She is now walking to the path that goes somewhat down as it keeps going, few seconds later when she reaches down the path she sees a few meters a big chamber and a dark grey metal ring.

Ashley: What the fuck is this?

In the front of the ring there's a small obelisk with a panel to touch, she proceeds to inspect the panel and decide to place her hand in the metal panel, once she placed her hand.... There's a futuristic sound vibrating around the chamber and the ring started to light cyan tracing lines around it and several pieces started to float around the ring and it activates and it's a portal.

Ashley: Oh my god what is this!?

She proceeds to place her hand again and the portal turned off and went back to her house as there was not signal, she made a huge discovery.

Planet Dracoria / Citadel / Night / Sarah's vision

Sarah is having another vision, and she sees something weird and hears voices.

"The Queen of Dracoria" "The Dragon of Light"

She sees the same white dragon flying on clouds with her majestic appearance and hears more echoes voicing around while she is flying between the clouds. The dragon appearance is all white with white long hair from her two horns and runs all the way towards tail.

 The dragon appearance is all white with white long hair from her two horns and runs all the way towards tail